Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akademiks Claims Jay-Z Uses "Black-Owned" As A "Bait & Switch" Business Move

IMO its not the same

when bob sold - we were supporting it and had an opportunity to do great things if he stayed 10 toes down

only 1 brotha in here so far admits to subbing to tidal

nggas cryin about the sale of a company they werent supporting anyways
Bob sold black entertainment television to some CACs who promptly ruined it....then let MJ sucker him into putting all that money in the Bobcats....then MJ bought basically bought him out for the low

Niggas in here acting like Hov has no black owe businesses now.

He just don’t have Tidal. Shit. Folks don’t keep everything they ever own Lololololol

Good move. Simple pump and dump.

We need to educate our people on fundamental business principles like this so interlopers like Akademiks can't spur smart-dumb niggas into a fury and by extension, diminsh confidence in this Black man, or even the IDEA of black capitalism....

Same niggas uh be in another thread saying Elon Musk is a genius for selling any of the companies that made him into a billionaire that hires his people all over the world...One of which was literally Paypal lol

One day you'll understand that this isn't just niggas hating.. this is literal White supremacy to suppress ANY form of Black progress and entrepreneurship .. Akademiks is a Klansman.

Good move. Simple pump and dump.

We need to educate our people on fundamental business principles like this so interlopers like Akademiks can't spur smart-dumb niggas into a fury and by extension, diminsh confidence in this Black man, or even the IDEA of black capitalism....

Same niggas uh be in another thread saying Elon Musk is a genius for selling any of the companies that made him into a billionaire that hires his people all over the world...One of which was literally Paypal lol

One day you'll understand that this isn't just niggas hating.. this is literal White supremacy to suppress ANY form of Black progress and entrepreneurship .. Akademiks is a Klansman.
i kinda agree with this...

i usually listen to tone talk but that particular one sounded like hating and some other shit.

diddy
oprah
or jay being the face of something to say ...look you can do it to...

i dont see how thats a bad thing.
its not like saying...youse a lil nigga so stay down.

how can encouragement ever be a bad thing

How so? I got apple cause it came with my phone plan for free for a year. So I never looked into the differences between the services of each platform.

I had Tidal and when I lost my debit card I ended up getting Spotify because I had got a deal on it

Niggas in here acting like Hov has no black owe businesses now.

He just don’t have Tidal. Shit. Folks don’t keep everything they ever own Lololololol
I think he should've kept the streaming site tho. Alcohol and clothes are whatever but a black owned streaming site was something different

This is you're excuse? If you in a room full of billionaires that dont like you, you could, i dont know, leave the room....

I dont know whats wilder, you downplaying the power of a billionaire or you acting like all other billionaires make sure they suppress any black billionaire they see.

No it's not an excuse it's a legit question ......how much power does a black billionaire have when he enters a room full of billionaires?....in this country I'm pretty sure he has close to none.....I didn't say anything about the other billionaires liking each other....my only point is the struggle continues for black people no matter the dollar amount behind your name and brand

That black people not only shunned when it was initially bought to them...they didn't support it and went back over to whitey anyway....maybe Jayz realized Black people really don't give a shit about streaming services lol
Its the price

niggas didnt wanna pay

Back