Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn how many jedi did vader fail to kill? he only had one job. of course he had to stooge inquisitors wiith those stupid helicopter lightsabers working for him so go figure. i hope live action ezra isnt annoying like his cartoon version. i can't stand ezra. he's worse than rose.

I just skimmed through Clone Wars. I basically skipped anything that seemed like a side mission and watched all of the last 2 seasons. Did so to be ready for Kenobi, but it actually got me hype for this series. Ahsoka is a dope ass character. I can see why she seems so jaded in the Mandalorian series.

Clone Wars was a dope ass animated series too. I thought it would be kiddy which is why I never watched it. Shit’s like a 50 hour movie.

About to start Rebels now.

I just skimmed through Clone Wars. I basically skipped anything that seemed like a side mission and watched all of the last 2 seasons. Did so to be ready for Kenobi, but it actually got me hype for this series. Ahsoka is a dope ass character. I can see why she seems so jaded in the Mandalorian series.

Clone Wars was a dope ass animated series too. I thought it would be kiddy which is why I never watched it. Shit’s like a 50 hour movie.

About to start Rebels now.
Her story shows how much the jedi are pieces of shit

Back