Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

If you are comfortable with your sexuality as a man, you get your dick sucked from the back so she can play the trombone.

Back in younger days, I was a car guy. Like I was the guy that had car but a shitty ass apartment in the ghetto or I would just live in my car.

Anyway, I got a used Porsche 911 I brought with some gambling winnings and my salary.

I was dating this White chick I met at the club and we connect because she into some freaky shit, so we just go do all types of nasty shit together.

One night, I'm tryna smash her in the whip after the club and she's talking that White girl shit. We making out all that.

"I want that big black dick baby, but you know what else will feel good in my pussy..."

"What?"

"The stick shift."

"What!?"

She pulled off of her pants and straddled the damn stick shift and put it inside her.

"Oh my God baby, I love your car. It feels so good."

She riding the shit and then the girl let out a damn Xena Warrior Princess cry and squirted all over my seats and shit. Some of it even got in my fucking eye.

"Aww baby I'm sorry but I've been wanting to do that since I met you. Don't be mad at me, I'm sorry. I can make it up to you."

I think in the end she fucked my car more than me. When I had to sell it to pay off some debt, she was legit sad, like depressed and was upset with me.

Weird ass shit.

Last edited:
Back in younger days, I was a car guy. Like I was the guy that had car but a shitty as apartment in the ghetto or I would just live in my car.

Anyway, I got a used Porsche 911 I brought with some gambling winnings and my salary.

I was dating this White chick I met at the club and we connect because she into some freaky shit, so we just go do all types of nasty shit together.

One night, I'm tryna smash her in the whip after the club and she's talking shit White girl shit. We making out all that.

"I want that big black dick baby, but you know what else will feel good in my pussy..."

"What?"

"The stick shift."

"What!?"

She pulled off of her pants and straddled the damn stick shift and put it inside her.

"Oh my God baby, I love your car. It feels so good."

She riding the shit and then the girl let out a damn Xena Warrior Princess cry and squirted all over my seats and shit. Some of it even got in my fucking eye.

"Aww baby I'm sorry but I've been wanting to do that since I met you. Don't be mad at me, I'm sorry. I can make it up to you."

I think in the end she fucked my car more than me. When I had to sell it to pay off some debt, she was legit sad, like depressed and was upset with me.

Weird ass shit.

Sooooo...did this nigga admit he had 3sum wit his car?? 2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Bruh talmbout he had to sell his car to pay off debt...
camron.gif

You ain't slick man! Your car was about to snatch ya girl so you got rid of it. Cole world.

Lol!

Does pussy really taste sweet?
In my experience not really but I've never really noticed a scent unless from a specific soap or something. It depends on diet I suppose as well but it doesn't really have a taste lol.

While I was on my trip, I thought about another crazy Brazillian ex-wife story.

Like every rich northerner, my ex-wife had a place in Miami that she would go to avoid the winters in NYC.

My baby been acting real submissive sexually, she wanted to be slapped and canned and only wanted to do anal. After all the ass kickings she gave me, I was fine with that.

One morning we had sex and then went out and got breakfast. After breakfast we stopped by a pet store and these motherfuckers had exotic pets. We were looking at tarantulas, snakes and parrots.

My wife being the psychopath that she is, she turned to me said, "Wouldn't it be cool to watch tarantulas mate? The female one typically kills the male after sex."

And I am like "Yeah babe." Hoping her crazy ass don't buy none of this shit.

We went home. We had regular afternoon sex.

We talked for a bit. She went to the bedroom to get dressed. She came back with the shackles that we use and a blindfold. She says, "I have to go run errands and I don't want you going anywhere or doing anything. I'll be back."

She said it in a way that if I refused, it's gonna be a problem.

I am butt ass naked and shackled to chair in the living room. I counted the seconds and minutes that went by. Forty-five minutes to an hour go by.

I heard the door open and footsteps.

"Bebê é você?" I called out. Nothing.

My instincts kicked in. I am thinking this bitch done set me up or some shit. I recognize her footsteps, I know it's her, but is someone else in the house?

I felt someone sit on me and trying to force something in my mouth. It was a gag.

"Relax, my love." I stopped struggling.

She stroked me and slid me inside her. She started riding - hard. Then I felt some heavy ass shit on my shoulders and it moved, ever so slowly.

"Você pertence a mim, love."

She removed the blindfold and it's a fucking boa constrictor draped on our shoulders. The motherfucker hissed in my face.

I wanted to scream. She grabbed my throat and said, "Don't be a coward."

She's into it. She looked like this.

I focused my awareness on her to take my mind off the serpent. Her hands clenched on my throat. I started drifting in and out, I fought to maintain consciousness.

I cam inside her. The snake slithered on her shoulders. She's was intrigued by the snake, marveled by its size and strength. Then she turned her eyes towards me.

"You'll never meet another woman like me."

She put the blindfold back on me and left me there. Throughout the day she would come and ride me violently. She told me if I could get through this, I could overcome anything. She released me the next morning. I was in the dark so long, the light was blinding. I was dehydrated and bruised. She bathed me and helped me get in the bed. She laid next to me and held me as I slept 24 hours straight.

After this I knew this was the type of bitch to kill a motherfucker out of a warped twisted notion of love and devotion. I was sure that if she was to kill me, she would set me on fire as that was her preferred suicide method.

I was no longer afraid of snakes though. After we went our separate ways, I brought a boa constrictor and named it after her.

Back