Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Sooo what do y'all think about spanking?

I'm not talking about that lightweight ass-smacking while you hit it from the back...that's cute tho

What I'm talking about is more on the S&M side of the game...no paddles/whips/etc. Just your strong hand(s)

Like is your wife/lady into it? Would you do it if she asked? Are you willing to learn how to do it properly?

Edited: Clarification
If my lady into and want it done then not opposed to it but it's never been something I would say I'm into. Definitely never using a whip on her tho no matter what she say.

I'll spank the fuck out of her tho if she ask for it. Still it's nothing I would just jump into and do.

I'll give you an example...

A guy I used to date LOOOOVED for me to lick/suck/pull/squeeze/bite his nipples

He didn't know he was into that shit until I was in a "mood" one night and went in on them lol

The next day he called me and said when he took his shower, the water hit his chest/nipples and a "sensation" went thru his entire body and he rubbed one out

Every time we linked up after that, the night ALWAYS ended with him begging me to "do that thing" to his nipples

He said for days after each session, when he took a shower or when the fabric of his shirt rubbed against his sore/sensitive nipples, he thought of me/got hard and/or had to rub one out
You unlocked homies inner whore and he didn't know what to do with himself lol. My boy feeling new sensations and what not.

The whole thought of the session had him metooing himself. Nh

If my lady into and want it done then not opposed to it but it's never been something I would say I'm into. Definitely never using a whip on her tho no matter what she say.

I'll spank the fuck out of her tho if she ask for it. Still it's nothing I would just jump into and do.
I did disqualify whips, paddles, etc. and said hands only

You seem like the hardhead/controlling type...you may not take direction well or at all lol. I can't see something like this being enjoyable for your lady if you aren't willing to listen to her

I guess it's a good thing that you're willing if she asks tho🤷‍♀️
You unlocked homies inner whore and he didn't know what to do with himself lol. My boy feeling new sensations and what not.

The whole thought of the session had him metooing himself. Nh
Lmaooo...not his inner whore!

🤣🤣

There’s something about a personal connection that makes noods so much bettter. Like, with the internet now, there’s millions, maybe billions of naked women online, you can see them every which way, doing any and everything. If you want it, it ain’t hard to find it. Despite all of that at your finger tips. There is absolutely nothing like connecting on a certain level with the woman you’re seeing nude. That’s why I don’t get the online services where dudes drop dough for access to women. I did the only fans thing, ima guy..I like to see naked women…but still, without that connection. Knowing a part of her, her knowing a part of you. It just don’t hit the same. I don’t know how other guys do it…

There’s something about a personal connection that makes noods so much bettter. Like, with the internet now, there’s millions, maybe billions of naked women online, you can see them every which way, doing any and everything. If you want it, it ain’t hard to find it. Despite all of that at your finger tips. There is absolutely nothing like connecting on a certain level with the woman you’re seeing nude. That’s why I don’t get the online services where dudes drop dough for access to women. I did the only fans thing, ima guy..I like to see naked women…but still, without that connection. Knowing a part of her, her knowing a part of you. It just don’t hit the same. I don’t know how other guys do it…
I’m proud to say that woman is my wife. I don’t care how many naked women I see online, and I do look from time to time, ain’t nothing like seeing my woman walk out of the bathroom naked.

6D6BD557-5BD5-4DF0-BC23-0B6090839D2C.gif

I’m proud to say that woman is my wife. I don’t care how many naked women I see online, and I do look from time to time, ain’t nothing like seeing my woman walk out of the bathroom naked.

View attachment 715587
I applaud you for finding a woman that makes you feel that way. It’s an accomplishment, means that your heart and your head was in the right place when y’all met. Much respect, I envy that feeling bruh, salute to you and yours.

I applaud you for finding a woman that makes you feel that way. It’s an accomplishment, means that your heart and your head was in the right place when y’all met. Much respect, I envy that feeling bruh, salute to you and yours.
I appreciate that bro. You’re right about my heart and head being in the right place. I had already soiled my royal oats so when we finally got together, I was ready. We had known each other since middle school and luckily we didn’t try to get serious during my fuck ‘em and leave ‘em phase. So by time we finally linked up for good I was ready.

My secret though is to only focus on the positives about her. I can find a thousand things I love about her or I can find a thousand things I hate. I choose the former because that’s what she and my family deserve.

I appreciate that bro. You’re right about my heart and head being in the right place. I had already soiled my royal oats so when we finally got together, I was ready. We had known each other since middle school and luckily we didn’t try to get serious during my fuck ‘em and leave ‘em phase. So by time we finally linked up for good I was ready.

My secret though is to only focus on the positives about her. I can find a thousand things I love about her or I can find a thousand things I hate. I choose the former because that’s what she and my family deserve.
Salute, you blessed, like..they say god only give his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. But he only give his blessings to those that are ready. I feel like being ready, is much more substantial than being a Soulja. I’m not sure of what you been through, but you been ready. I fucking respect the hell out of that. If there was a real nigga award I could give, I’d adorn you wit ya medals my G. Niggaz cant fathom how real a nigga you is b. I do..I recognize that shit. Once again, much fucking respect to you and yo Wiz. Keep being what we strive to be, *daps*

Salute, you blessed, like..they say god only give his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. But he only give his blessings to those that are ready. I feel like being ready, is much more substantial than being a Soulja. I’m not sure of what you been through, but you been ready. I fucking respect the hell out of that. If there was a real nigga award I could give, I’d adorn you wit ya medals my G. Niggaz cant fathom how real a nigga you is b. I do..I recognize that shit. Once again, much fucking respect to you and yo Wiz. Keep being what we strive to be, *daps*
Thanks for that bro! Like damn, for real thanks man, means a lot! I’m not special though, just thankful. God is good because anything you see out of me is because of Him.

Back