Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Never heard a woman saying spitting it out would be childish. Interesting.

Tay-Boog a real one!
Word. That's bars too

Imagine Meg or Cardi saying something like "i wouldn't spit out your kids, cuz that's childish" lmao

My little girl was straight blocking this morning!

Me and my lady were deep into a grind session. We woke up around 5:30, caressing each other gently, cuddling, all that good shit. Both of us knowing where we were headed but in no rush to get there.

We're laying on our sides facing each other so I had the leg she was laying on straightened out and pulled the other one up on top of me. Shit had that morning wetness so I just fell in it.

We about 30 minutes in just grinding, enjoying being close. Then here her ass come half sleep.

469C0C44-7217-4E87-B106-2EA1CBD95D13.gif
We got back to it after we got her settled in front of the tv in the living room, but damn I would've liked to not have been interrupted. We just got in our quick nut positions and finished each other off, smh.

When she requests/demand you cum its a compliment and an insult at the same time

A compliment to know you satisfied her to the point she's done. She good. I did that

An insult to cut things short just because she got her nut knowing damn well mine is pending
Shit usually this is me the whole time we fucking

34F68BA4-465C-4C99-B1C9-5977B8E2555D.gif
So when she give me that green light I throw her in whatever position I want to finish in and it's a wrap, lol. I been ready for the go ahead.

Yall runnin red lights?

had a lil situation last night

she said "why'd you stop?"

I said "you posed to stop at red lights"

then she talmbout "you got a condom on... my ex didn't mind... yada yada yada"

IDGAF!!

that's him, not me

:tuh:
Period don't stop nothing but a sentence.

Done brought it down and went in fully knowing what I was getting into.

Period don't stop nothing but a sentence.

Done brought it down and went in fully knowing what I was getting into.

maybe ya ol lady or sumn

but a new lil freak you've only beat twice?

tenor.gif

Yall runnin red lights?

IDGAF!!

that's him, not me

Running full speed ahead!!!

Yall runnin red lights?

IDGAF!!

that's him, not me

i don't like running redlights because it feels too different. It kills some of the grip

If i do im not fucking for my enjoyment at that point. Im just trying to keep the peace

Never ever have I or will I.

Ew at the wetness being blood.

:scust:
Mane the first time it happened we getting it in. It decided to show up I was like damn girl cumming ain't it. She had just came so figured it was a back to back nut. Kept going and had that hold up moment I was like hell nah. Asked her what she wanted to do she said you might as well finish went back in and bust off in it

Back