Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

High thought: Do you still enjoy a good finger bang sesh 👉👌? 🤔🥴

Part deux high thought for the fellas: What does it feel like on your finger(s)? What are you thinking about while you do it?

Part deux high thought for the fellas: What does it feel like on your finger(s)? What are you thinking about while you do it?

Warm. Wet. Soft. Feeling the lil ridges. I'm listening the sound of the moans. Watchin her reaction. That usually give me an indication I done hit the spot.

When I see/hear that, I'm thinking how fast I can make her cum. Or...see if I can stretch it and keep her from cumming quickly. Move away from the spot briefly to savor the moment. Let the beat build. Then go right back to the spot and increase speed of my fingers, while suckin/gently pulling on the nippers.

Once those eyes rolls back and that head tilt backwards, I'm thinking...

giphy (13).gif

...got'em

You can definitely feel the g spot speed bump and the ridges along it's way.

As a man, always trying to find the balance of pressure and stimulation is an adventure.

I'm always thinking of not doing anything to not hurt the chick and making sure my nails are on point

It's felt warm and wet when I've done it and I use that to feel for the clit to rub a steady motion. Thinking on making sure I observe how she's breathing, if her body jumps when I rub this way, and her moaning. Thinking about making sure not to hurt her in anyway and listening to if she says anything.

Back