Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Welcome Adults to the The Cool Table After Dark thread.

In this thread we will play a series a games and create discussions that are most likely sexual!

With this thread comes great responsibility so be warned! If you break a rule, you will be banned.

1) be respectful

2) The thread will have certain 'posting hours’.

3) No posting of other folks personal info. That rule hasn't changed.

Meh it was straight . Bust the 1st one and kept a chub she start singing in to the mic and it shot back up drilled her again she started to tap out but I wasn't ready and kept going til. Felt like it made me more aggressive, little more horny she definitely got licked all over.

But it was this horny goat weed pills and it was another one that had Chinese writing on it that one will have you breaking bricks with your hammer if you know what I mean. Not a lot liquor involved on those 2 occasions

How many of y’all tried gas station sex pills?

tenor.gif

But I ain't gonna lie, I've thought about it a few times................ :js4:

Meh it was straight . Bust the 1st one and kept a chub she start singing in to the mic and it shot back up drilled her again she started to tap out but I wasn't ready and kept going til. Felt like it made me more aggressive, little more horny she definitely got licked all over.

But it was this horny goat weed pills and it was another one that had Chinese writing on it that one will have you breaking bricks with your hammer if you know what I mean. Not a lot liquor involved on those 2 occasions

So.............those pills actually worked?

I always thought they were a hoax.

Back