Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Not a sex question per se but fellas do yall do the pick up test with new music on dates? That's when you pick up your date playing some new banger you know (or hope) she's not up on. This time it was silk sonic. She never heard of them as a group....talk about an ice breaker. She acted like i invented music

On the slick, been doing that since i was 17

Last edited:
Not a sex question per se but fellas do yall do the pick up test with new music on dates? That's when you pick up your date playing some new banger you know (or hope) she's not up on. This time it was silk sonic. She never heard of them as a group....talk about an ice breaker. She acted like i invented music

I think in my opinion it depends on the age of the date but, I usually try to figure out during the talking process if she's into music and what kind from jump. If I just wing it it'll definitely be more rnb mix of 80s, 90s, and today.

I was the king of the obscure R&B hit when I was in these streets. I’d play obscure songs from obscure artists like Blulight - Sex is on My Mind or Sons of Funk - Pushing Inside of You or Public Announcement - All Work, No Play. One of my favorites was from Intro - Come Inside.

Or I’d play deep album cuts from artists like Next, Montell Jordan, Horace Brown, or Alfonzo Hunter.

man i havent played music in a car with a chick in AGES

i just talk or try to engage in convo

Back