Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

maybe ya ol lady or sumn

but a new lil freak you've only beat twice?

tenor.gif
Ehhhhh you had a rubber on long as it ain't no odor fair game. I mean you already in it might as well get your nut instead of using your hand. Unless she gone give v you a bj.

Yall runnin red lights?

had a lil situation last night

she said "why'd you stop?"

I said "you posed to stop at red lights"

then she talmbout "you got a condom on... my ex didn't mind... yada yada yada"

IDGAF!!

that's him, not me

:tuh:
I have ran when the lights were uh "dimming" lol but not at the beginning I'll pass on that.

Birthday was solid.

After the steak house, I fell asleep before anything could pop off.

I don’t know why, but most of dreams that night consisted of me wearing my wife out….

…so I woke up, and saw that it was 4:15 in the morning. (I usually get up at 5:15)

Started acting in those dreams, and surprisingly, she was game. Game on!

That was a great session. I ended up not getting up for work till about 6:30.😎

Mane the first time it happened we getting it in. It decided to show up I was like damn girl cumming ain't it. She had just came so figured it was a back to back nut. Kept going and had that hold up moment I was like hell nah. Asked her what she wanted to do she said you might as well finish went back in and bust off in it
you went back in
F97F94BE-4207-4A7B-9645-10C43BF9A3F9.jpeg

on Donda I was thinking about this today!

it is not only appreciated, its necessary
can I add to this?

it doesn't always have to be lingerie. matching top and bottoms are cute as fuck. whether its panties and bra, a pj set, or boy shirts and a cami; Ladies never underestimate a man's need for visual stimulation

and also when you look good you feel good right

can I add to this?

it doesn't always have to be lingerie. matching top and bottoms are cute as fuck. whether its panties and bra, a pj set, or boy shirts and a cami; Ladies never underestimate a man's need for visual stimulation

and also when you look good you feel good right
We know this

Please reciprocate, gentlemen

Ok to piggyback off Tayboo's post...

Ladies & Gentlemen...what TYPE of lingerie does it for YOU?

B/c me personally...I love anything involved wit a g-string, lace, or shear.

Back