Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Yea I read it but she also waited 3 years that may/ should count for something right? Dude might have been excited to get it I don't know
So she should accept garbage dick b/c she waited 3 years? That's all the more reason to get excellent dick tf!

Again, these are adults...excited my arse

Tay said something that made me think

Ladies, is there a such thing as a dude TOO eager to eat the box?

I hope you don't give him another chance...he's been giving out that trash dick for years...it won't get better

Yeah that's done. It pity cause he's a cool person outside the bedroom.
What made you go abstinence for that long? And was you totally committed or did you use toys/ hand?

Bad break up. The first 2 years I did nothing sexual. Started back masturbating about a year ago.

Wtf is "too eager to eat the box" AP?
Cmon guys get eager which may cause some major excitement. And then knowing " in this situation " she ain't had it in 3 years you know that thang like a vice grip. Now he should have listen and took cues from Tay....

Yeah that's done. It pity cause he's a cool person outside the bedroom.

Bad break up. The first 2 years I did nothing sexual. Started back masturbating about a year ago.
That is sooo messed up! Damn Tay, I'm sorry.

Good for you taking time for yourself after the breakup.

Please don't let this incident with GD (garbage dick) scare you from trying again, at some point, with a dude who's worthy of your physical intimacy.

BUUUTTT...next time, vet the shit outta him before y'all get it in! lol

You said "but she also waited 3 years that may/ should count for something right?"....how did you mean that?
She waited and felt this guy was worthy. So the mental, comfort and security all there to get to that point of giving it up. So with that in mind the sex can improve if he checks all the boxes. It's a lot of things grown folks can't do but if you got these feelings for em and like em you can work and mold to your liking but I feel it's getting to hypothetical now

Cmon guys get eager which may cause some major excitement. And then knowing " in this situation " she ain't had it in 3 years you know that thang like a vice grip. Now he should have listen and took cues from Tay....
I'm grown as hell...this sounds like some teenage/20-22 shit you're describing lol

You're assuming ol' boys horrible "performance" was due to him being excited about getting "abstinence pussy"...Tay might not have even told him about that...from the description he just sounds like a sorry lay

Let's say for conversation's sake he did know and was excited...this is an adult...he don't know how to handle that shit? I don't even have a zick and I know a few different ways to not let "excitement" ruin a cut session.

Bottom line, the description given sounds like a kneegrow who is just plain awful at sex

She waited and felt this guy was worthy. So the mental, comfort and security all there to get to that point of giving it up. So with that in mind the sex can improve if he checks all the boxes. It's a lot of things grown folks can't do but if you got these feelings for em and like em you can work and mold to your liking but I feel it's getting to hypothetical now
LOL...that description is NOT giving "if you just work with him he'll beat the brakes off that pussy and have you curled up in the fetal position after"

I'm grown as hell...this sounds like some teenage/20-22 shit you're describing lol

You're assuming ol' boys horrible "performance" was due to him being excited about getting "abstinence pussy"...Tay might not have even told him about that...from the description he just sounds like a sorry lay

Let's say for conversation's sake he did know and was excited...this is an adult...he don't know how to handle that shit? I don't even have a zick and I know a few different ways to not let "excitement" ruin a cut session.

Bottom line, the description given sounds like a kneegrow who is just plain awful at sex
You know you can be grown as hell and still teach/ show somebody a thing or to not talking just about sex here. But your bottom line statement I totally agree with

You know you can be grown as hell and still teach/ show somebody a thing or to not talking just about sex here. But your bottom line statement I totally agree with
Duh...ofc I know that

I can teach somebody what I , specically, like...tailored for my body and my preferences

If a dude has zero skills like the topic of this conversation, I AIN'T GOT TIME

Are you saying he talks about it even when our conversation isn't sexual?
I'm not doing a good job of explaining myself lol

But basically my female friends say they get turned off or rather they have gotten turned off when a dude is only talking about eating the box. Like I guess either through phone or sexting cause they either have a small dick and they know it or they're stroke game is lacking so they go out of their way to talk about eating the box to take away from that.

Or they like to eat the box for too long because of the aforementioned reasons

Thanks for clarity lol

I wouldn't automatically assume a dude has a little dick or has a weak stroke game b/c he only talks about tasting the pussy. There are many MANY dudes who really enjoy doing it so they let it be known...I like dem types and I ain't mad lol.

Only speaking for myself...if it's gotten to the point where a dude is allowed to taste my pussy, I'll have already seen that zick™ and it will be to my liking.

Now, if that stroke is a mess I'mma be tight af (ha!).

@Banginscrew901 he wasn't listening to me while we were having sex and copped a serious attitude after I told him I wasn't satisfied. So there will be no redeeming himself.
I love me some foreplay and this is crucial especially if it's a new partner and yall aren't that familiar with eachother physically yet:yikes1:

Back