Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

So the next question is, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve experienced during sex.

I’ll tell my confetti story…
So, people that know me, know they smallest shit makes me excited. I mean I be hype. So I had these little confetti poppers left over from some party one time. Called my friend over and we got intoxicated and that night I was in a goofy ass mood. Look up “confetti shot”

View attachment 596114
I still can't get over this one right here

I'll be honest, I was thinking all sorts of crazy shit before you posted what it was. I was like 'Kandy had her dude shoot confetti up her cooch?!😲 Talk about shootin up the club! But I wonder what dat be like🤔'

Be honest Kandy Kane...did you invent that shit? lol

I still can't get over this one right here

I'll be honest, I was thinking all sorts of crazy shit before you posted what it was. I was like 'Kandy had her dude shoot confetti up her cooch?!😲 Talk about shootin up the club! But I wonder what dat be like🤔'

Be honest Kandy Kane...did you invent that shit? lol
I didn’t. I heard about it from an old coworker. We was in the lunchroom talking bout sex stuff and i mentioned how I threw confetti after I was done having sex one time. Then she told me about it and in my head, I was like she crazy but I wanna try this. I initially wasn’t gonna do it because it just sounded too wild but when the drinks and the high hit, your mind does crazy things.

I didn’t. I heard about it from an old coworker. We was in the lunchroom talking bout sex stuff and i mentioned how I threw confetti after I was done having sex one time. Then she told me about it and in my head, I was like she crazy but I wanna try this. I initially wasn’t gonna do it because it just sounded too wild but when the drinks and the high hit, your mind does crazy things.

You are something else Ms. Lady lol

So the next question is, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve experienced during sex.

I’ll tell my confetti story…
So, people that know me, know they smallest shit makes me excited. I mean I be hype. So I had these little confetti poppers left over from some party one time. Called my friend over and we got intoxicated and that night I was in a goofy ass mood. Look up “confetti shot”

View attachment 596114
Bought a smoke machine cause I had an idea to tie up my partner in a dark room with strobe lights and fog. The fog set off the fire alarm.

Back