Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I’m extra sensitive in the morning. Better concentrate cause my will power low.

Now if we made love the night before I’ma monster the next morning.

Idk, that’s just how I work.

Aight so listened to the latest podcast and @AP2.0 posted a question and it went left field funny as hell after he asked it so I'll ask it how does the after dark thread people feel about guys using cock rings? Ladies are yall cool with them ever had a experience with them?

I've used it before but I'll post mines later

Aight so listened to the latest podcast and @AP2.0 posted a question and it went left field funny as hell after he asked it so I'll ask it how does the after dark thread people feel about guys using cock rings? Ladies are yall cool with them ever had a experience with them?

THANK YOU!!!🤣🤣

My ex...GRHS...bought one before. She got the vibrating one that's suppose to vibrate on a woman's clit while riding. Maaaaannnn...straight garbage. We looked at each and just shook our heads. She got up, took it off me, and threw it away. Never got one ever after that.

Personally never used one and my past exes have never brought it up for me to try. I mean I suppose I'd be open if she wanted to experiment with that lol.

Back