Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

always wrapped around my hand like a bandana

depending on whats going on it might have some slack in it, it might not

Ima be honest, never dealt with a woman that had weave in her hair
If she ain't tripping about her hair and got braids with weave I'll take it easy. But natural she'll let me pull it like I'm pulling carpet up.
Funny thing is she'll tell me to pull harder like almost pulling her back like a wheelie. Her head be sore afterwards but she loves it

I think it take women that like dick to like titty fucking, I know y’all saying if she straight then she like dick, but that ain’t true.

Some women like to get fucked but they don’t like dick, they think dicks are ugly and only take dick cause they love men and that’s how it go down.

So if a woman like, love dick, love the way dick looks and shit, love the scent of a man and the physical nature of men, then she’s gonna be into some titty fucking cause that’s a dick on her and it’s definitely physical

That’s like dudes that say they love pussy but don’t eat pussy, you like how pussy make you feel but you don’t love pussy, otherwise you’d be face deep in that bitch.

I don’t even want her laying down while I’m eating pussy I want her on my face, I want that pussy square on my mufcking face, I want her to slide that pussy up and down my face, my nose parting the lips like a credit card swipe. Shit I can eat pussy and not even get pussy and be straight.

A chick that love dick like in that same vain, she down for some titty fucking, and she get wet while u doing it

standing-ovation.gif

Aye I got a question for the fellas and ladies can chime in. Not sure if it's been asked before but hey here we are.
For the guy's have yall ever had your salad tossed and if so how did you feel afterwards?

Ladies what/how would you feel if a guy asked you to do it?

Aye I got a question for the fellas and ladies can chime in. Not sure if it's been asked before but hey here we are.
For the guy's have yall ever had your salad tossed and if so how did you feel afterwards?

Nah, had a chick that wanted to do it though

She told me to get it waxed. I just couldn't find anyone to do it

Had the gooch licked though. That was kinda weird but not in a bad way

Ex...GRHS...tried to pull that shyt. Hit that hefa wit the Dikembe "No No No No" reaction quick fast. Lol

Back