Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Your s/o tells you they wanna go to a swinger club/orgy party/masked eyes wide shut type of gathering. They asked if you down, just to spice things up. It's a one time deal kinda thing. What's your response...

Chea chea...I'm wit it!

Or

Naw...GTFOHWTBSMF!
As newlyweds, hell yeah, let's get it in!

After being married for 15 years with 3 kids, nah, too much risk of something irreconcilable happening.

Irreconcilable like what?
I don’t know to be honest, but you know you’ve run into situations with your woman where you would have never thought it would be an issue, but it became an issue.

All I know is, it’s not worth throwing away everything you built over a night of hedonism.

Can't do nothing but respect that there.

How would you feel if she was the one that brought it up?
I wouldn’t be mad. I feel like we should be able to be honest with each other about what we want. I’d probably try to get to the bottom of why she wanted to get sexual satisfaction elsewhere and see if we could figure it out between us. If it came down to strictly wanting something different, I might be down.

Plus if it’s her idea, I’m going all the way in cause hell, I’d be happy to get something different too and she couldn’t be mad at something that was her idea, lol.

I dont think i ever tried titty fuckin lol....just funny trying to think about

if they're big i like em in my lap when im gettin head but that aint the same really

Your s/o tells you they wanna go to a swinger club/orgy party/masked eyes wide shut type of gathering. They asked if you down, just to spice things up. It's a one time deal kinda thing. What's your response...

Chea chea...I'm wit it!

Or

Naw...GTFOHWTBSMF!

lets go....we wont be here forever

I think it take women that like dick to like titty fucking, I know y’all saying if she straight then she like dick, but that ain’t true.

Some women like to get fucked but they don’t like dick, they think dicks are ugly and only take dick cause they love men and that’s how it go down.

So if a woman like, love dick, love the way dick looks and shit, love the scent of a man and the physical nature of men, then she’s gonna be into some titty fucking cause that’s a dick on her and it’s definitely physical

That’s like dudes that say they love pussy but don’t eat pussy, you like how pussy make you feel but you don’t love pussy, otherwise you’d be face deep in that bitch.

I don’t even want her laying down while I’m eating pussy I want her on my face, I want that pussy square on my mufcking face, I want her to slide that pussy up and down my face, my nose parting the lips like a credit card swipe. Shit I can eat pussy and not even get pussy and be straight.

A chick that love dick like in that same vain, she down for some titty fucking, and she get wet while u doing it

I think it take women that like dick to like titty fucking, I know y’all saying if she straight then she like dick, but that ain’t true.

Some women like to get fucked but they don’t like dick, they think dicks are ugly and only take dick cause they love men and that’s how it go down.

So if a woman like, love dick, love the way dick looks and shit, love the scent of a man and the physical nature of men, then she’s gonna be into some titty fucking cause that’s a dick on her and it’s definitely physical

That’s like dudes that say they love pussy but don’t eat pussy, you like how pussy make you feel but you don’t love pussy, otherwise you’d be face deep in that bitch.

I don’t even want her laying down while I’m eating pussy I want her on my face, I want that pussy square on my mufcking face, I want her to slide that pussy up and down my face, my nose parting the lips like a credit card swipe. Shit I can eat pussy and not even get pussy and be straight.

A chick that love dick like in that same vain, she down for some titty fucking, and she get wet while u doing it
Talk that shit

Well said...

Back