Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

i just like when that shit is warm and gushing out around you

start long stroking like literally coming all the way out and pushing back in

there's certain positions where its gonna happen off top but other times it can be random....and no lie its kinda annoying when its late night and unexpected and yall soak the bed lol

Hold up.....u telling a chick to let u know when to stop stroking when she's about to squirt/cum?

Terrible bruh just terrible

I'm in there like michael phelps
View attachment 504436

LMAO! Facts!

i just like when that shit is warm and gushing out around you

start long stroking like literally coming all the way out and pushing back in

there's certain positions where its gonna happen off top but other times it can be random....and no lie its kinda annoying when its late night and unexpected and yall soak the bed lol

That's why you smash on HER side of the bed. She get to sleep on the wet spot. Lol

It did nada for me. I wanna feel that warmth...that wetness...that slight grip a woman makes her pussy do when she's on top and KNOWS you're at her mercy. She's give that slight evil grin when she looks down at you and is like "Got'em". And you can't even do nothing about b/c its so damn true. Lol.

Titty fuccin can't give me that kinda pleasure. I mean it cool to look at while a woman doing it. But dat WAP doe...goodness.

Last edited:
Your s/o tells you they wanna go to a swinger club/orgy party/masked eyes wide shut type of gathering. They asked if you down, just to spice things up. It's a one time deal kinda thing. What's your response...

Chea chea...I'm wit it!

Or

Naw...GTFOHWTBSMF!

Your s/o tells you they wanna go to a swinger club/orgy party/masked eyes wide shut type of gathering. They asked if you down, just to spice things up. It's a one time deal kinda thing. What's your response...

Chea chea...I'm wit it!

Or

Naw...GTFOHWTBSMF!
I'm game for it. Always up for trying something new

Back