Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

View attachment 1023968

Hey askin for a friend. Where can I...MY FRIEND get these honey packs that you speak of?
Gas stations, Amazon. Friend of mine live and dies by these and he a young cat. He ran into this old head that be draining his sss. Shit is funny as hell cause it was one time he didn't use it and she got on his ass called him sorry don't bring no weak shit here no more. It's all bad for him

Gas stations, Amazon. Friend of mine live and dies by these and he a young cat. He ran into this old head that be draining his sss. Shit is funny as hell cause it was one time he didn't use it and she got on his ass called him sorry don't bring no weak shit here no more. It's all bad for him

Ain't nothin worse than a horny azzz woman wit a high sex drive that verbally berates you like yall playing a game of one on one at Rucker Park.

ALL your manhood gets insulted and disrespected. Lol

Ain't nothin worse than a horny azzz woman wit a high sex drive that verbally berates you like yall playing a game of one on one at Rucker Park.

ALL your manhood gets insulted and disrespected. Lol
That shit was so funny. I was like was you about to cry he was like nah but she made me feel some type of way. And i told him from the jump don't get hooked on it. Cause you ain't going to be able to keep it up here like I'm a young mandingo. I said aight and she been putting it on em. Oh yea they also got that coffee that was the ish before that honey hit the market

Back