Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Africans vs African Americans? African dude says he hates black people and shoots three if them

Lets just fact check:

Someone else made a thread about Africans vs black Americans

I post content of Africans vs black Americans

Im the bad guy?

I have not said one thing against these people and only acknowledge that they say/do things against us

You cosign that we have no allies yet somehow I'm the problem for posting on topic.

Yikes

lol Bruh, I'm going to say it again. Stop playing the victim. I ain't calling you a bitch, but that's some bitch shit. We having a conversation. At no point have I disparaged you or said anything bad about you. All I'm saying is that you have to be careful. Topics like this are traps for creating division where there may be none. There are coons among the African American population. There are coons among the African population. Don't let some isolated videos carry a narrative that there is a general beef when there may not be one.

I'm not saying anything against you personally. I'm disputing the narrative you seem to be pushing.

lol Bruh, I'm going to say it again. Stop playing the victim. I ain't calling you a bitch, but that's some bitch shit. We having a conversation. At no point have I disparaged you or said anything bad about you. All I'm saying is that you have to be careful. Topics like this are traps for creating division where there may be none. There are coons among the African American population. There are coons among the African population. Don't let some isolated videos carry a narrative that there is a general beef when there may not be one.

I'm not saying anything against you personally. I'm disputing the narrative you seem to be pushing.
How am i CREATING division by acknowledging there is already division???????

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
How am i CREATING division by acknowledge there is already division???????

You're creating division by insinuating that these examples of some Africans having anti-AA views is indicative of all or a majority of Africans having anti-AA views.

I've pointed out several times. There are tons of well-known AAs that say the same shit as these Africans you're posting. Would it be ok for me to call you a coon and then use a video of Jason Whitlock as proof.

I ain't going back and forth with you on this. If you want to keep on pretending like I'm attacking you and ignoring the actual point I'm making have at it bro.

How its not real? The ancestors of the people who sold us are keeping the same energy...

Alright so let’s really look at this? Most African Americans don’t view Africans as some long lost cousins so this betrayal angle is crazy. To me it’s literally not enough Black Immigrants in the US to really impact African Americans. They can talk shit but they are a minority of a minority. And you notice by and large we don’t care for their opinions when most of them blend in with us.

My thing is with you it’s like you supposed to be pan African but literally looking for the beef. African kids ain’t chasing down American Black kids from school or jumping us. I can’t even take them serious.

You're creating division by insinuating that these examples of some Aficans having anti-AA views is indicative of all or a majority of Africans having anti-AA views.

I'm pointed out several times. There are tons of well-known AAs that say the same shit as these Africans you're posting. Would it be ok for me to call you a coon and then use a video of Jason Whitlock as proof.

I ain't going back and forth with you on this. If you want to keep on pretending like I'm attacking you and ignoring the actual point I'm making have at it bro

You are attacking me because you haven't acknowledged the content once. It's not like I'm derailing. Im 100% on topic. Your post addressing me are not on topic Its alllllll about shoot the messenger. That's the MO at abw. Bury your heads in the sand is what yall do best here. Race jones and i have pointed that out for years

And you're hella off base by comparing domestic coons to coons who immigrated to here because of the work black Americans put in. Black Americans fought hard for immigration, so there's absolutely no comparison. Pretending all cooning is the same is another form of "we all black... that aint gone fly. It's time for black Americans to put a stop at the disrespect in all its forms, not just from rednecks from Alabama

Alright so let’s really look at this? Most African Americans don’t view Africans as some long lost cousins so this betrayal angle is crazy. To me it’s literally not enough Black Immigrants in the US to really impact African Americans. They can talk shit but they are a minority of a minority. And you notice by and large we don’t care for their opinions when most of them blend in with us.

My thing is with you it’s like you supposed to be pan African but literally looking for the beef. African kids ain’t chasing down American Black kids from school or jumping us. I can’t even take them serious.
You are almost on the right track

FOR DECADES we disregarded and ignored the unwarranted smoke coming from the Diaspora, like whatever "we all black"

Because of the Internet and social media we can see that their unwarranted smoke is a real problem. People like me are done with not taking them seriously. We're pushing for reparations and we don't need people who look like us to undermine us

You are attacking me because you haven't acknowledged the content once. It's not like I'm derailing. Im 100% on topic. Your post addressing me are not on topic Its alllllll about shoot the messenger. That's the MO at abw. Bury your heads in the sand is what yall do best here. Race jones and i have pointed that out for years

And you're hella off base by comparing domestic coons to coons who immigrated to here because of the work black Americans put in. Black Americans fought hard for immigration, so there's absolutely no comparison. Pretending all cooning is the same is another form of "we all black... that aint gone fly. It's time for black Americans to put a stop at the disrespect in all its forms, not just from rednecks from Alabama

I’m really not understanding the cooning stance cooning comes from wanting to embrace white supremacy how is a coon from US, Caribbean, or African really that different? They are not lol

You are almost on the right track

FOR DECADES we disregarded and ignored the unwarranted smoke coming from the Diaspora, like whatever "we all black"

Because of the Internet and social media we can see that their unwarranted smoke is a real problem. People like me are done with not taking them seriously. We're pushing for reparations and we don't need people who look like us to undermine us

Bruh they don’t have money power or influence to undermine anything

I have acknowledged the content. The first post I commented on, I said I didn't see any anti-AA sentiment. The others I've admitted were anti-AA.

You on some other shit with trying to apply ranks to cooning. An enemy is an enemy. If anything, the AA coons are worse because they are basically from the same tribe and still betraying.

At the end of the day, I agree with you. If they are against us, fuck them. That goes for whites, latinos, asians, africans, and african americans. I'm not going to sit here and try to parse the hatred when everyone is against us.

I’m really not understanding the cooning stance cooning comes from wanting to embrace white supremacy how is a coon from US, Caribbean, or African really that different? They are not lol
The difference is.........

black Americans fought for immigration in the 60s

We thought we were sending for reinforcements in the battle against white supremacy....

But as it turns out, we fought for the right for people to come here from other countries and undermine us and support white supremacy.

a big difference. Huge.

The difference is.........

black Americans fought for immigration in the 60s

We thought we were sending for reinforcements in the battle against white supremacy....

But as it turns out, we fought for the right for people to come here from other countries and undermine us and support white supremacy.

a big difference. Huge.

Bruh they ain’t let Haitians in at this point and I really don’t think it was about numbers at all

Back