Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY African Americans did not come from Africa theory?

My barber was telling me this shit the last time he gave me a cut.

Going to ask the same thing I asked him - Even if it was the case, ok, now what?
How I feel about all of these black alt-history theories.

Ok, there were black people in America already. Now what?

Ok, blacks brought over from Africa were the Israelites of the Bible, now what?

People just searching for a history to cling to and a culture to belong to. I say we embrace the culture we’ve been able to establish ourselves in America. The whole world admires our culture.

People just searching for a history to cling to and a culture to belong to. I say we embrace the culture we’ve been able to establish ourselves in America. The whole world admires our culture.
I tell folks all the time that we have our own culture. Our ancestors had their culture which I’m 100% sure changed from their ancestors culture.

The idea that people may have sailed here from Africa isn't that far fetched, but if it's true they made up a small group compared to the Natives already here. The idea that African Americans are really just descendants from those people is ridiculous.

So no mass graves or mass amounts of skeletons or no evidence of mass migration....
So maybe niggas just came a got em?

links?

No links, just some guidance.
Alien theories of ancient Latin American should be easy to find, it's fairly popular.
They were part of an alien marathon on the History channel once.
You can cross-reference that with the history of the conquistador invasion, in addition to the exploits of other European explorers and natives.
Should be easy to look up as well. Used to be you could dig through their journals online, you've more patience than me if you do.
It'll come down to war or ET? I'd go with the former.

The idea that people may have sailed here from Africa isn't that far fetched, but if it's true they made up a small group compared to the Natives already here. The idea that African Americans are really just descendants from those people is ridiculous.

I'd also like to add that Africa is one of many people with their names in the hat here.
Asians, Celts, and Vikings are also speculated to be among the earlier explorers.

I'd also like to add that Africa is one of many people with their names in the hat here.
Asians, Celts, and Vikings are also speculated to be among the earlier explorers.

The Vikings were confirmed to have been over here before Columbus. It was a little easier for them though as they probably sailed to the New World from Greenland which isn't quite as big a feat as what the others may have accomplished.

We don't have anything definitely proving the Africans made it here, but Thor Heyerdahl proved that they could have made it using their traditional type of ship and the current that was mentioned in the oral history of the trip from Mali.

Depends on how a person values it perhaps.
Admiring the culture you have and understanding its roots should help you admire it even more.
The big picture, its philosophy, its significance, it's flaws.
And hopefully, find a way to put that knowledge to use.

Even if you don't do anything with it, it's still better than the horror story we were all given.
I'd reckon no other group on this planet would settle for slavery as their only history.

Depends on how a person values it perhaps.
Admiring the culture you have and understanding its roots should help you admire it even more.
The big picture, its philosophy, its significance, it's flaws.
And hopefully, find a way to put that knowledge to use.

Even if you don't do anything with it, it's still better than the horror story we were all given.
I'd reckon no other group on this planet would settle for slavery as their only history.
My point wasn’t to absolve ourselves of our ancestral roots, just to be proud of what we’ve been able to achieve. But if slavery ended up being our only history that just makes our culture that much stronger in my mind.

Imagine any other race that was brought to a country in mass against their will, ripped of their ancestry. Then tortured, abused, and killed indiscriminately by their masters for 400 years. Only to rise up and be the dominant race culturally (music, entertainment, sports, etc.) in the world and to establish themselves as equal (technically) to their former masters in their masters' own country (which sets us apart from all other enslaved people, most just leave and start over somewhere else).

They’d be celebrated as the strongest race ever in history! And I think once we all become ancient history that’s how we’ll be revered.

Im proud to say I’m a Black American! To say otherwise or try to force ourselves to be something else is disrespectful to all of those that fought the impossible war to bring us to where we are now.

None of this is directed at you personally, I just had a stream of consciousness.

They've found traces of cocaine in Egyptian mummies. The Coca leaf only grows in South America

I need to learn more and wont write this theory off....There's a lot of shyt that they try to hide

They've found traces of cocaine in Egyptian mummies. The Coca leaf only grows in South America

I need to learn more and wont write this theory off....There's a lot of shyt that they try to hide

Suggesting what?

And couldn’t it have just been shipped over?

No sails and only current....how long that take?

It took Thor multiple tries, but my understanding was that it was a relatively quick trip. That current is particularly fast and, unlike with sailing, you're not subject to the whims of the wind. It keeps you moving like one of those walkways at the airport.

Black people really already been here for real FAX. Was it really a slave trade of course, but we already had been had presence ACROSS ENTIRE PLANET for thousands upon thousands of years.

I finished this a few months ago

very good read

even tho their ships didn't have sails, they would use the oceans currents like a highway & it would lead them str8 to the Americas

& there were certain tobacco plants that were originated in Africa that were found in the Americas, alongs w/ tools & burial customs that showed they were brought from Africa as well
This and Early America Revisited by Ivan Van Sertima. Niggas been all across this shit.

I tell folks all the time that we have our own culture. Our ancestors had their culture which I’m 100% sure changed from their ancestors culture.

Culture changes snap of a finger so of course but there's still a mich deeper thorough understanding to our genetics,lineage, and spiritual makeup that many refuse to or can't see. Shot we live in a different culture han he fucking 80s and 90s lol

That was Europeans touching the mummies who were doing coke. It was a bunch of mishandling and that's why they are having a hard time doing full dna sequencing because of how mishandled those mummies by early European archeologists. So no that's not evidence.

View attachment 561561
Ok so I see this shit a lot posted by people who say African Americans did not originate in Africa and that we have been in the Americas for centuries and that white people lied and said we are from Africa. Now ignoring the common sense evidence of physical characteristics and language and dna. Why do a lot of us think this way. I see Moors post it all the time even though Morocco is Africa, I’ve seen Hebrew Israelites post things similar but in another way. Are we like looking for a lost truth and don’t want to believe we became an ethnic group from slavery. And the discussion becomes harder because people don’t trust our education and that’s for a good reason. But I don’t understand wanting to be everything but African?

Not gonna lie but "ignoring the common sense evidence of physical characteristics and language and dna" made me laugh foe real.

Back