Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY African Americans did not come from Africa theory?

E963A89B-01FE-4AFA-B81E-BA6CDC553C45.jpeg
Ok so I see this shit a lot posted by people who say African Americans did not originate in Africa and that we have been in the Americas for centuries and that white people lied and said we are from Africa. Now ignoring the common sense evidence of physical characteristics and language and dna. Why do a lot of us think this way. I see Moors post it all the time even though Morocco is Africa, I’ve seen Hebrew Israelites post things similar but in another way. Are we like looking for a lost truth and don’t want to believe we became an ethnic group from slavery. And the discussion becomes harder because people don’t trust our education and that’s for a good reason. But I don’t understand wanting to be everything but African?

Recent history has taught me that there are certain people who will believe anything if it sounds outlandish enough.

I think the draw is that instead of feeling lost in the world they now feel like they have some kind of esoteric knowledge that the rest of society isn't hip to.

They go from being intellectually the bottom of the barrel to the intellectual elite (in their own mind) sent to teach us poor lost sheep that everything we know is wrong and the true answers can only be found on youtube and in weird pamplets that were printed at kinkos with a blurry heiroglyphics on the cover.

The pic in the o/p pretty much sums it up. Like... what about the chicks on the right even looks anything remotely like the dudes on the left? The AFRICAN head wraps?

You can't make this shit up. Well actually you can, I guess.

And the Qanons
Shit is just so weird that anyone would make up a weird conspiracy like that.

There is a video of the isrealites beefing with Mysonne about them not being African.

He challenges them to take a DNA test and they refuse.

Idiots like this just like to spread misinformation because they are uneducated.

America also think to seem the world revoles around them

So Brazil being mixed had nothing to do with slavery? Haitian revolution? Slave ships and ports in Gambia?

It's very easy to shut this retarded theory down.

It's an insult to my intelligence to even discuss this.

tumblr_nd217uD5AR1qeth7no3_250.gif

Recent history has taught me that there are certain people who will believe anything if it sounds outlandish enough.

I think the draw is that instead of feeling lost in the world they now feel like they have some kind of esoteric knowledge that the rest of society isn't hip to.

They go from being intellectually the bottom of the barrel to the intellectual elite (in their own mind) sent to teach us poor lost sheep that everything we know is wrong and the true answers can only be found on youtube and in weird pamplets that were printed at kinkos with a blurry heiroglyphics on the cover.

Man that’s exactly how they come off. Like folks who think the earth is flat(wtf they gonna lie about that?)

One of the most asinine, idiotic, and psuedo nonsense that I have ever heard before. It makes way more sense for Hebrew Israelite and Moorish shit than this and they are both pseudo as all fuck. This is simply self hate and a way to disconnect themselves from Africa with an anti-black philosophy. Okra, watermelon, and yam kill this argument with food alone. Sigh idiots are gonna do idiotic things.

a 24 year n old chick told me about this last year said her WHOLE family believed this...i did not disrespect or try to change her mind
..thats the only "truth" she's known..

girls can be boys and boys can be girls...so blacks can be native americans

Back