Welcome To aBlackWeb

AFC Divisional: New England Patriots v. LA didn't charge long enough

I really wanted the cowboys to make the Superbowl vs Patriots, so the Pats could finally put to bed any claims the cowboys had of the greatest franchise ever

Y’all behind multiple teams.

You can’t be the greatest franchise. You can’t gloss over 1960 to 2001

Y’all behind multiple teams.

You can’t be the greatest franchise. You can’t gloss over 1960 to 2001

Ain't nobody glossing over shyt.

What you gonna say next Terry bradshaw >Tom Brady.

Does your team have the greatest coach and qb combo ever, that has been to 8 Superbowls and won 5?

I would have like the Chargers make it but as chi said that should be a good game. Last time they both did 40+ if I remember correctly.

The Pats ain’t dead yet. All that traveling was just too much for the Chargers. They should of took the division when they had the chance.

Any defensive coordinator trying to run a zone defense vs Pats must have not watched the Steelers fail to do so successfully year after year. Poor scheming by the Chargers.

Will the Patriots open the season with Newton or Stidham under center? Will they have enough offense installed to make full use of Newton’s array of talents? Will they lean on the end-of-’18 approach which emphasized the power running game? Can their rookie tight ends know anything at all in the cram session they will undergo?

Back