Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

This must be the diet coke version of how Chi feels when the Tribal Chief smashes another opponent
iu

Here you go. Literally explains it in the first five minutes

I seen the promo, I also seen the match where Punk sold the foot for half the match and Mox attacked it with holds.

End of the day Mox looks like a 2nd rate champion (again) for having jobbed to the real champion.

If MJF is gonna take it from Mox I see why. Dude is the most protected wrestler in the company. Makes it all that much more meaningful when MJF gives him the 3 second tan. Kinda like with whoever defeats Reigns

Not a fan of having Mox winning the title again especially within a 3 wk period. Could have gave DB the win.

me neither because broski could’ve just been given the belt tbh but whatever…I do think he makes for a better opponent and feud for MJF over BD..so it works out either way

Shoot for all we know Bryan don't want the title or didn't want the title now
i really thought Bryan would win then lose to MJF @ the next ppv...... maybe your right he might just be content on having a good match over being world champ at this stage of his career.

me neither because broski could’ve just been given the belt tbh but whatever…I do think he makes for a better opponent and feud for MJF over BD..so it works out either way

Yeah maybe Tony Khan will have the main event picture sorted out by Full Gear but he needs to give putting the belt on Mox a break and give MJF a legit run. TK got way too many ppl on roster and not knowing what to do with them imo.

They really dropped the ball with Hayter going out on her own, there's no reason for her to still be playing a lackey

After thinking about it...the right person won. Cuz that Mox vs MJF feud is gonna be fiyah.

Mfs forgot the promo Moxley cut the other week. That shit alone was a reason Mox should of won. I was kinda shocked about all the backlash on here about it. MOX that guy right now.

Back