Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

I wonder if PAC will join house of black because if they do thats a hell of a trio but then again so was PAC with Lucha Bros. I felt that could of been a top 10 trio had they didnt have the plans interrupted so many times.

No reason Orange should be getting wins over Cole. OC being taken serious i feel is running its course.

Edit: keep forgetting it doesnt count but still..

Oh shit! Did Danhausen appeared tonight? I love watching his blogs i missed most of the show, awesome they picked him up. Very nice. Very Evil.

Screenshot_20220126-220553_Instagram.jpg

I honestly thought WWE would def go after him.

Last edited:
Finally caught the Cody Sammy match. First singles Ladder match in AEW and that set the tone for sure. So many new spots instead of the usual ladder shit. Sammy def needed the win but i hope they actually book him like they care and Sammy turns a few notches up because the first reign was very forgettable.

And he is??
Wrestler from ROH who has had a buzz the past year, buddy stays in character 24/7 as a evil but nice demon kid. Kind of hard to explain. Lol but he also does alot of videos on the side with New Day, Cole, and other random guys going on toy/game hunts and unboxings.

Last edited:
Back