Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

There is a 1 world title
There is 1 mid card title
There is 1 tag team title
There is a title Pac got that seems to be for Dark for people to tune in.

And FTW title is a belt they dragged out story wise too long and should go away.

Should i go down the list of Championships in WWE? HOw about DOUBLE then what I just listed. Come again.

The one that Pac has should be the legit mid-card title. The TNT Title has/is been nothing more than a TV championship.

All AEW needs to do is make Dark & Dark Elevation MUST SEE TV. I don’t understand why they keep using these shows as enhancement talent job fests. It’s not necessary when your roster is stacked the way AEW’s shit is stacked. Everyone has access to YouTube & they need to take advantage.

All AEW needs to do is make Dark & Dark Elevation MUST SEE TV. I don’t understand why they keep using these shows as enhancement talent job fests. It’s not necessary when your roster is stacked the way AEW’s shit is stacked. Everyone has access to YouTube & they need to take advantage.
Problem with that is folks look at those youtube shows as bargain bin shows. Never works for any company. Plus they are not live.

Problem with that is folks look at those youtube shows as bargain bin shows. Never works for any company. Plus they are not live.

they can change the perception. They only looked at as garbage bin shows because it’s known guy vs jobber & you KNOW who is gonna win. They can continue actual storylines on them shows. They gotta train the audience and let them know that Dark is still a fuckin THING. They don’t even mention it anymore.

rampage is HARDLY live and people tune into that shit.

they can change the perception. They only looked at as garbage bin shows because it’s known guy vs jobber & you KNOW who is gonna win. They can continue actual storylines on them shows. They gotta train the audience and let them know that Dark is still a fuckin THING. They don’t even mention it anymore.

They gotta try to make rampage 2 hours if they can and make it live, even if they gotta do it at a venue that they didn’t use for dynamite that week

AEW had hot match ups during Darks first few months. Shit still got no views. Im with you tho it would be nice. Rampage does numbers still because its a continuation of the main stories and on TNT so it feels important.

Tony mentions Dark at the end of every ppv where they do the questions thing UFC does. And each time he makes sure to let you know its development.

I lovd Jericho cashes in his rematch clause a year later. Lol they need to tighten up on how long you can use it.

Tell us you don't watch AEW without telling us you don't watch AEW if you're complaining about Trios titles given all of the 3+ man teams in the company right now

They need to either follow the rankings for title contenders or get rid of it all together cause people just getting title matches just because

Back