Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

Yea that spot into the crowd where they had Kenny on the railing wasn’t smart at all. All it needed was one fan to get hurt and shit would have hit the fan. Cool spot though lol

Yea that spot into the crowd where they had Kenny on the railing wasn’t smart at all. All it needed was one fan to get hurt and shit would have hit the fan. Cool spot though lol

Fucc dat. Fans know the deal when they get them seats.

It's like sitting courtside at a basketball game.

w0lBAM.gif

Fucc dat. Fans know the deal when they get them seats.

It's like sitting courtside at a basketball game.
Exactly what i was sayiny when Chi said they need to change the rails. Those fans wanna catch a boot to say they did. Lol

EDIT: I TAKE THAT BACK LMAOOO there was a fucking 8- 10 yr old girl that most got her shit pushed back. I thought it was just adults

Last edited:
Nappy Head Kenny The Wrestling God is back. Amazing energy.

Only thing that would of made this that much better is if he came out to his Terminator gimmick.

Last edited:
And you would lose to. Them fans are aware the action can happen in their laps. That's why they sit there.

No different when they take the fight to the stands and fans are patting them...slapping them on the backs...etc.

And you would lose to. Them fans are aware the action can happen in their laps. That's why they sit there.

No different when they take the fight to the stands and fans are patting them...slapping them on the backs...etc.
No I wouldn't cause I wouldn't expect a mf'er launching himself into me. What do you think the barricades are for, to keep the audience from the show.

Front row at a Wrestling Event is the "Splash Zone" so one of 3 things will happen.

Those wrestlers and/or security probably told those people to move back multiple times before the dive occurred and if you don't, then that's your fault

You probably (un)knowingly signed a waiver at some point when buying tickets or getting to your seat

Something happens and TK or whoever comes down personally to make sure you're alright and offers you a bunch of free stuff or a picture with Jade Cargill

If Moxley vs Punk is next week for World Title Unification then what's the All Out main event gone be?

I assume that Mox/Punk match ends in a no contest b/c something tells me MJF returns and creates fuckery.

If Moxley vs Punk is next week for World Title Unification then what's the All Out main event gone be?

I assume that Mox/Punk match ends in a no contest b/c something tells me MJF returns and creates fuckery.

Yeah that's why I said I think they got something BIG BIG for ALL OUT. If that includes MJF...I'm in

Back