Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/17

Did you know about every new character that popped up in Game of thrones? It's a simple google search sometimes. Y'all are grown adults. You shouldn't need everything spoonfed to you. The demographic or group that makes up most of AEW's core audience and that they target knew who he was. I didn't know Takeshita when I seen him on dark. I did my research. Simple.

Wow. Ok. Gotcha. @Infamous114 you were right. Again lol

I thought Chi-Town's biggest complaint about Roman is essentially not being a weekly fighting champion.

Mox fights anybody every week and he STILL complains. Lol.

Is it Oochie Wally...or is it One Mic? Lol!

I thought Chi-Town's biggest complaint about Roman is essentially not being a weekly fighting champion.

Mox fights anybody every week and he STILL complains. Lol.

Is it Oochie Wally...or is it One Mic? Lol!
He's fighting nobodies coming off as a weak champion being taking to his limit against jobbers. I say a lot about Roman but at least wwe keep their champ looking strong, you won't see Roman beat to a bloody mess by Cedric Alexander or made to look weak against him

He's fighting nobodies coming off as a weak champion being taking to his limit against jobbers. I say a lot about Roman but at least wwe keep their champ looking strong, you won't see Roman beat to a bloody mess by Cedric Alexander or made to look weak against him

Strong against who? B/c aside from Brock...you've complained about everyone he's faced.

Aye man...you ever get tired of moving that goal post? Lol!

Shockingly...I gotta side wit Shenco on this. Just b/c YOU dunno who he is...doesn't mean he's a nobody. A lot of AEW's fans are people who are fans of these indy wrestlers.

That's why a lot of them get those loud pops wheneva they show up on AEW.

Strong against who? B/c aside from Brock...you've complained about everyone he's faced.

Aye man...you ever get tired of moving that goal post? Lol!

Shockingly...I gotta side wit Shenco on this. Just b/c YOU dunno who he is...doesn't mean he's a nobody. A lot of AEW's fans are people who are fans of these indy wrestlers.

That's why a lot of them get those loud pops wheneva they show up on AEW.
So Roman not booked strong against everyone, what are you doing

So Roman not booked strong against everyone, what are you doing

Nigga YOU said that! Lol!

You was the one complaining about everyone he's faced...beside Brock. Lol!

I get it. In your eyes...you want more for YOUR Tribal Chief. Your complaints show you care about him man. Respect.

Nigga YOU said that! Lol!

You was the one complaining about everyone he's faced...beside Brock. Lol!

I get it. In your eyes...you want more for YOUR Tribal Chief. Your complaints show you care about him man. Respect.
I said he's not booked weak unlike your boy Mox, so what are we doing

Regardless of whether AEW falls or flourishes I will give it credit for one thing, it exposed the fact that alot of people in the wrestling fanbase actually LOVED Vince's style.

What goal post am I moving. I said Mox fighting jobbers and bums getting beat to a bloody pulp unlike Roman who would never get beat up by a jobber like that. One company's champ is always booked strong while the other champ looks weak

What goal post am I moving. I said Mox fighting jobbers and bums getting beat to a bloody pulp unlike Roman who would never get beat up by a jobber like that. One company's champ is always booked strong while the other champ looks weak
You know what? You right. I never thought about how great of a champion Roman has been. Thank you brother B. I now shall cover myself in the blood.

We the ones brother B! We the ones!
the-bloodline-undisputed-champions-wwe.gif

Fans have too much time on their hands. Its ridiculous. I could find something wrong with anything in life I watch and disect it.

We are bitchint about moxley bleeding. Maybe the guys like to fucking bleed who cares the matches are still entertaining.

WWE vs AEW stans are the worst.

Fans have too much time on their hands. Its ridiculous. I could find something wrong with anything in life I watch and disect it.

We are bitchint about moxley bleeding. Maybe the guys like to fucking bleed who cares the matches are still entertaining.

WWE vs AEW stans are the worst.
Mox not putting out top notch matches

Back