Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

Not to sound stereotypical but Takeshita has the height that you don't usually see from a talent from NJPW.

He has a protypical wrestler build

Last edited:
How is it that your world champion facing nobodies and getting took to his limits bleeding all the time.
A nobody to YOU. Mance Warner been big on the independent scene for a while now. He literally just won the battle royal on Flair's last match. They even did 2 video packages to explain who he was. I see why Vince was on top for so long insulting the fans' intelligence

@Shenco I liked the video package they did for him. They need to do more of that for newer talent because I don’t know every new talent coming in

Stop bringing these Indy guys in facing top talent without building them up. Con be hyping these matches up and nobody know who these people are

@Shenco I liked the video package they did for him. They need to do more of that for newer talent because I don’t know every new talent coming in
Did you know about every new character that popped up in Game of thrones? It's a simple google search sometimes. Y'all are grown adults. You shouldn't need everything spoonfed to you. The demographic or group that makes up most of AEW's core audience and that they target knew who he was. I didn't know Takeshita when I seen him on dark. I did my research. Simple.

Stop bringing these Indy guys in facing top talent without building them up. Con be hyping these matches up and nobody know who these people are
Plenty people knew who he was. Just admit that YOU didn't know who he was. Cody's whole TNT open challenge was about indy guys coming in facing top talent without building them up. Did you have a problem then?

Back