Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/17

That landing from Darby looked like he landed on the back of his head. I hope he's ok. Knowing Darby he's just fine. Dude keeps on ticking no matter the beating he takes on his body

Yeah I don't...I don't get how they tryin to compare. Especially when MB had his 3 group stable running long b4 Edge.

So they really comparing Julia to Rhea??? Just b/c they're females??

106487-Eddie-Murphy-laughing-gif-Imgu-W53I.gif

HOB been stagnant for months

What that gotta do wit Julia?We know it's long term booking. Granted...Julia should've been turned.

So they tryin to say how fast Rhea got recruited compared to Jul...Julia?? Lol!!!

Again...I don't see the attempt in comparing. It's like they tryin too hard to force a comparison. What's the debate here? One group recruited a woman faster than the other?

MB had a 3-2 lead over Edge...now Edge tied it up 3-3. First to 5 members wins? Lol!

This is why I loathe twitter.

Now you def trolling tf lol its been the hottest its been the past 3 weeks. Try a diff route.
They haven't done anything. They've been going against pac and his crew off and on whenever pac not having visa issues and the only other thing they've done is beat up jobber fuego del sol

What that gotta do wit Julia?We know it's long term booking. Granted...Julia should've been turned.

So they tryin to say how fast Rhea got recruited compared to Jul...Julia?? Lol!!!

Again...I don't see the attempt in comparing. It's like they tryin too hard to force a comparison. What's the debate here? One group recruited a woman faster than the other?

MB had a 3-2 lead over Edge...now Edge tied it up 3-3. First to 5 members wins? Lol!

This is why I loathe twitter.
These dudes been together for a year, black and the big dude longer, they should be a bigger thing but they're not. Black is no further than he was in WWE

Back