Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage: 4-20

The 8 man match at the beggining was really fire, good thing about having so many indie guys and history with these huge tag matches in ROH and NJPW they have pretty much mastered making these matches A1.

It’s the benefit of having only 4 ppvs a month: more meaningful matches in between ppvs on free tv

Glad to see Darby talking more. Still hilarious when MJF called him Bruce Wayne. Lol

But holy ahit that story about his uncle dying in the car next to him is crazy. That shit just makes him a bigger star.

Wait they never clarified if the TBS title was a woman's belt and its def bigger then the Women's World Title? And if it isn't then yeah they can't have a TNT and TBS belt. That would be fucking stupid lol and they made it clear antournament would go down to crown the new champion so they not just going to change the TNT title to TBS.

Wait they never clarified if the TBS title was a woman's belt? And if it isn't then yeah they can't have a TNT and TBS belt. That would be fucking stupid lol and they made it clear antournament would go down to crown the new champion so they not just going to change the TNT title to TBS.

They did clarity the tbs title as a womens belt

Lol at the AEW trophies and Shida winning her 50th match and got one. That's slick dope she lost.

Last edited:
So I heard the change for NXT was to make it feel more hip to teenagers and young adults with the bright colors, more mature stuff, and young people but the average viewing age of NXT 2.0 views has been 64. Sheesh.

Edit: I meant to post in the NXT thread but too lazy to move.

Last edited:
Mark Henry was 100% more authentic with his backstage interview this week

The new catchphrase seems more authentic than the "It's time" catchphrase

Good opening match. I liked the way Punk sold that leg injury and went with the anaconda vice instead of the GTS due to his leg being worked on in the match.

Garcia gonna be a contender in the next 1-2 yrs

Back