Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage: 4-20

Sadly Jade is still a beer break. Hope she really putting in the work together better because this week showed some improvement but it's alot of work to be done.

Sadly Jade is still a beer break. Hope she really putting in the work together better because this week showed some improvement but it's alot of work to be done.

Part of that is her competition tho. I gotta be put against women that pushes her. Friday was good test.

Part of that is her competition tho. I gotta be put against women that pushes her. Friday was good test.
Friday she did aight but put her against Thunder Rosa 1 on 1 and let's see how she cooking foreal. I personally would have had Rosa go over on Rampagr to start building her for the Britt rematch, Jade and Nyla can go at it for now

Dang, CM just gifted a kid impersonating Orange Cassidy some Jordan 1s. If it wasn't kayfabe that's Bret Hart sunglasses next level ish

Drop Scorpio from the MMA guys with Dan and it would already be 75%, better. Dude is a dork.

Fucking love Paige Van Zant is with them, always found her naturally sexy asf. Wonder if she could wrestle tho

The 8 man match at the beggining was really fire, good thing about having so many indie guys and history with these huge tag matches in ROH and NJPW they have pretty much mastered making these matches A1.

Back