Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Full Gear (11/13/21)

Finally getting a chance to watch Full Gear
- that damn MJF and Darby tried to put on a wrestling clinic. never would've expected it from those two.
- I know the PPV is gonna slap if Lucha Bro's are the 2nd match of the night. Usually they're the last match before the AEW Championship match
- FTR and Lucha Bros, I could watch them all day
- After Darby, PAC and MJF, Jungle Boy got next. They building him up right.
- Pac, Black, and Andrade turned up in their tag team match. Cody...not so much
- Tay Conti didn't do too shabby in there. All she needs is a decent 3 month feud away from the title to build her up. Not sure who's next for Britt. She done cleared everybody out
- CM and Eddie showed TF out. Hard hitting match. Couldn't really tell if they held off on punches at all. They gonna have another match soon hopefully
- Omega and Hangman showed tf out!!! Great long term storytelling w/ the Bucks not interferring

AEW hitting on all cylinders but with the large roster that they have they gotta get their mid-card together. Seems like everyone's gunning for that heavyweight title but nobody's concerned about their TV/TNT championship. The open challenge is cool but they need some long term storytelling with guys gunning for that belt. I'm thinking that could be Lethal, a few of the Dark Order members, Scorpio Sky/Ethan Page, Christian, Jungle Boy (for now), and a few others. That's the only thing I think they haven't paid much attention to but they're doing an awesome job. Helluva PPV

- that damn MJF and Darby tried to put on a wrestling clinic. never would've expected it from those two.
- I know the PPV is gonna slap if Lucha Bro's are the 2nd match of the night. Usually they're the last match before the AEW Championship match
- Tay Conti didn't do too shabby in there. All she needs is a decent 3 month feud away from the title to build her up. Not sure who's next for Britt. She done cleared everybody out
- CM and Eddie showed TF out. Hard hitting match. Couldn't really tell if they held off on punches at all. They gonna have another match soon hopefully
- Omega and Hangman showed tf out!!! Great long term storytelling w/ the Bucks not interferring

AEW hitting on all cylinders but with the large roster that they have they gotta get their mid-card together. Seems like everyone's gunning for that heavyweight title but nobody's concerned about their TV/TNT championship. The open challenge is cool but they need some long term storytelling with guys gunning for that belt. I'm thinking that could be Lethal, a few of the Dark Order members, Scorpio Sky/Ethan Page, Christian, Jungle Boy (for now), and a few others. That's the only thing I think they haven't paid much attention to but they're doing an awesome job. Helluva PPV

AEW needs a mid card title badly though.

With all the talent they got, they're eventually gonna have to make Rampage a 2hr show. And...they might have to go head to head with SD. If I was Tony...I'd have Rampage on at 9pm to 11...live. Give a lot of the roster an opportunity to get that tv time. Storylines gotta be hittin tho.

With all the talent they got, they're eventually gonna have to make Rampage a 2hr show. And...they might have to go head to head with SD. If I was Tony...I'd have Rampage on at 9pm to 11...live. Give a lot of the roster an opportunity to get that tv time. Storylines gotta be hittin tho.

I agree with 2hrs if not that maybe an extra 30 mins. If WWE didn't have most of the major nights & timeslots on lock, I would say put Rampage on TBS on Tuesdays but that's mostly a NBA night. The games on TNT may conflict w/AEW on TBS.

I got a feeling though that when the contract is up for NXT, USA might not renew that shit and the show might go back to being an online show on Peacock (Which it should at this point). If this happens it might be an opportunity to move Rampage to Tuesday nights.

Back