Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

Wait...Brandy be postin IG thirst trap pics? Oh really...*goes on IG to investigate Brody's heinous claims*

Dynamite was pretty lit tonight, how to does AEW kill it with the brawls but WWE can't get it right once. Hot opener and that Cody promo(once again killing it) really got me pumped for the rematch.

I hope they're not trying to set up Sammy leaving Inner Circle. That would suck.

If MJF comes in, I can see them doing what they did with Rock in NOD. MJF gets bigger than the group and ousts Chris Jericho. Jericho becomes a face and its MJF vs Jericho.

This is going to be a slow burn and hopefully the pay off is slow as well...

I hope they're not trying to set up Sammy leaving Inner Circle. That would suck.

If MJF comes in, I can see them doing what they did with Rock in NOD. MJF gets bigger than the group and ousts Chris Jericho. Jericho becomes a face and its MJF vs Jericho.

This is going to be a slow burn and hopefully the pay off is slow as well...
I would rather MJF start getting over and Jericho get jealous and kick him out like Evolution did Orton but have Jericho put MJF over instead of doing what hunter did to orton

I would rather MJF start getting over and Jericho get jealous and kick him out like Evolution did Orton but have Jericho put MJF over instead of doing what hunter did to orton
That would be a good way to go. They have a couple of ways they can go from here and I know MJF and Le Champion can pull it off

I loved Jim Ross in wwe for the most part but he’s horrible in AEW!! He keeps screwing up and needs to no longer be an announcer

Back