Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

I like Shida but I think they are still waiting on their female lead. Shida a good wrestler to me but she has little to work with. Fuck Riho tho lol she was toooo small.

the problem with Shida is that she's a face with zero mic skills, and a lead needs mic skills. It might be a language thing but tiny ass Riho didnt have it either but she had so much fan support she didnt need it. You watch a Thundarosa promo and youre like this is what aew womens wrestling should be.

thruthfully i dont know who can carry womens wrestling in AEW. Nyla is good but shes a complete heel, as is Britt. Anna Jay is okay but shes in the dark order. Swole aint there yet. Brandi rhodes? Hell no.

Ole girl Thunder Rosa wrestling ain't selling shyt! Woman act like you in pain! You can tell she's thinkin about the next move to do, rather than selling it. Charlotte must've trained her

Bruh gott be top 5 dopest street fights ever, it literally was kill for kill. My boys PnP with the dead president paint was hilarious. Fuxking died when Sue pulled up and hugged Trents bloody ass body and they hop in the van and it ends with her throwing the middle finger at PnP lol just all around great shit

I can see Santana as a great singles star down the line, I like his work alot.

I love Moxley and Darby relationship lol when Mox said he needed a 3rd guy I already knew what the fuck going down!
BTS07138-e1596728603203.jpg

Something about Archer promo and aggressiveness tonight solidified him in my book, also like how he wanted all the smoke with Moxley and the faces ended up being the ones to back off from a distance while he was looking like LETSGOO.

Apparently there was a touch of reality thrown in during the NWA Women’s Championship match between Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse on AEW Dynamite. In a report provided by Fightful Select, the two wrestlers began to go after each other physically when Thunder Rosa took exception to Ivelisse no-selling a few of her spots. Thunder Rosa is said to be very proud of the NWA heritage and refused to make the company look back on worldwide television, which is how the match took a downward spiral.

Word began to spread backstage after the match and some in the company said that Rosa and Ivelisse didn’t appear to be getting along even before the match started. Thunder Rosa is known to be a very stiff worker inside the ring and has trained personally with “The Natural” Dustin Rhodes in the past.

There has been some support for Rosa from the AEW roster, although the report notes that many there were uncomfortable as the match continued. Everyone backstage felt that the match was going to be edited although there’s no word on whether it was or left as is for the fans watching from home on TNT.

One wrestler said that they were surprised that next week’s match with Rosa and Hikaru Shida vs. Ivelisse and Diamante wasn’t edited off of the broadcast and changed.

Whats crazy is i remember telling my girl man the work these 2 girls are doing in the ring is what this division needs to be centered with, just a great ass match and hard hitting moves......then I read this lol

Apparently there was a touch of reality thrown in during the NWA Women’s Championship match between Thunder Rosa and Ivelisse on AEW Dynamite. In a report provided by Fightful Select, the two wrestlers began to go after each other physically when Thunder Rosa took exception to Ivelisse no-selling a few of her spots. Thunder Rosa is said to be very proud of the NWA heritage and refused to make the company look back on worldwide television, which is how the match took a downward spiral.

Word began to spread backstage after the match and some in the company said that Rosa and Ivelisse didn’t appear to be getting along even before the match started. Thunder Rosa is known to be a very stiff worker inside the ring and has trained personally with “The Natural” Dustin Rhodes in the past.

There has been some support for Rosa from the AEW roster, although the report notes that many there were uncomfortable as the match continued. Everyone backstage felt that the match was going to be edited although there’s no word on whether it was or left as is for the fans watching from home on TNT.

One wrestler said that they were surprised that next week’s match with Rosa and Hikaru Shida vs. Ivelisse and Diamante wasn’t edited off of the broadcast and changed.

Whats crazy is i remember telling my girl man the work these 2 girls are doing in the ring is what this division needs to be centered with, just a great ass match and hard hitting moves......then I read this lol

Bruh...Ive wasn't sellin SHYT in that match. If I'm Rosa, I'd be pissed af too.

I heard her and Shida pretty much had the match of the night at the last ppv. Wednesday match was not good

Back