Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

Never seen nick gage wrestle. Damn he crazy lol. AEW is just so refreshing
Yet mfs scared to leave that NXT thread because they don't want to seem "late" to the party. Can't see how somebody cant find something they enjoy on Dynamite, they literally cover all bases.

Tonight is an example of just being able to sit back and just be entertained for 2 hrs straight.

Yet mfs scared to leave that NXT thread because they don't want to seem "late" to the party. Can't see how somebody cant find something they enjoy on Dynamite, they literally cover all bases.

Tonight is an example of just being able to sit back and just be entertained for 2 hrs straight.

The fact that AEW keeps reaching across the isle to other promotions is amazing in itself. That shyt benefits EVERYONE.

Only gripe I got is why the fuck did they get rid of Pride n Powerful theme, the theme they used to use was harddd.

the crowds are a graveyard lol
Lol yeah they taped Dark when I went to the ATL Dynamite show and they do it at the end of dynamite instead of before so I can def see mfs dragging just to stay or bucking to the door like we did.

The AEW fanboys and fan girls are really hurt by this whole situation…

Back