Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/17

Everyone can’t be on the card. I don’t know what I hate more: sports fans or wrestling fans. It’s impossible to satisfy everyone

Everyone can’t be on the card. I don’t know what I hate more: sports fans or wrestling fans. It’s impossible to satisfy everyone
Wrestling fans for the win.

My girl always says wrestling gets a bad rap mostly because their audience includes some of the weirdest people. I legit don't follow shit on Twitter or Facebook groups because it's cringe asf to have to see constantly..

AEW star Ricky Starks has reportedly suffered a broken neck.

Starks reportedly suffered the fractured neck during the April 21 Dynamite loss to Hangman Page, according to Voices of Wrestling. The injury reportedly occurred when Starks landed on his head from a release German suplex.

Starks is expected to miss around 3 months of in-ring action, but is also expected to continue to appear on AEW TV in some capacity. Doctors reportedly believe that Starks’ neck will heal without needing surgery.

It’s interesting to note that Starks has wrestled since the match with Page. He and Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Brick Aldridge and Aaron Frye at the AEW Dark tapings the night after the match with Page.

Starks has not commented on the injury but he did tweet what appears to be an x-ray photo earlier today, as seen below. He also told a fan back on April 21 that he was “good” following the match with Page. He made a follow-up tweet after that match and thanked DDP Yoga for his flexibility.

Starks reportedly suffered the fractured neck during the April 21 Dynamite loss to Hangman Page, according to Voices of Wrestling. The injury reportedly occurred when Starks landed on his head from a release German suplex.

Starks is expected to miss around 3 months of in-ring action, but is also expected to continue to appear on AEW TV in some capacity. Doctors reportedly believe that Starks’ neck will heal without needing surgery.

It’s interesting to note that Starks has wrestled since the match with Page. He and Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Brick Aldridge and Aaron Frye at the AEW Dark tapings the night after the match with Page.

Starks has not commented on the injury but he did tweet what appears to be an x-ray photo earlier today, as seen below. He also told a fan back on April 21 that he was “good” following the match with Page. He made a follow-up tweet after that match and thanked DDP Yoga for his flexibility.
Sheesh. Only 3 months??

Ricky the new Kurt Angle. Wrestling with a broke friggin' neck

Got damn

Ricky cool asf with me too. I like how he rocking the shit Rock would wear in the 97 and 98 era with the "500 dollar shirts" his size holds him back tho. Hope for a speedy recovery

Damn, that's unfortunate. He and Aaron Solow wrestled as a tag team called Xtra talented here. They would come out to DMX... for a lack of a better phrase, full of swagger

Last edited:

Damn. That good he doesn't need surgery.

His mic skills so good, I'm sure they'll have him talkin shyt for the group until he returns.

Dang...hate it had to be Darby

Hopefully he can move back up to the main event picture after a rematch with Miro

Orange Cassidy was legit knocked out by a PAC superkick, so that’s why an audible was called and a 3 way is taking place at double or nothing

Back