Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 4/24

Yooo tonight was a fya episode. Cody once again killing the promo builds to a match. I don't even know who this guy really is but Cody sold that shit.

Darby and Miro put on a damn good match I loved every minute of it. I like the way this ppv is going more then the last.

Now that I think about it there really wasn't a match tonight that didn't hit. Bucks and SCU put on a clinic and it was dope to see the NJPW title on AEW. Little shit like Moxley coming out to Wild Thing just work

According to the PW Torch, top AEW superstars Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, and the Young Bucks, who are also the EVPs for the promotion, are supposedly dealing with some infighting amongst themselves, with the report adding that some are no longer on speaking terms.

While this can only be listed as a rumor for now it can be speculated that this explains why the American Nightmare has been largely separate from the Elite storylines dating back to last year’s Double or Nothing pay per view.

However, it should be noted that the Young Bucks addressed this rumor in their changed Twitter bio, something they have consistently done since they turned heel several weeks ago. They write, “Currently not on speaking terms,” which is a direct line from the Torch’s original report. Cody Rhodes would later retweet the Bucks saying they had changed their bio, which you can see below.

Honestly they should just rename the TNT Championship the AEW United States Championship, TV would be aight but it just sounds dated asf.

Back