Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

Naw...he don't. He still talks about that when it get brought up. Him and Taker. They both realize how epic that moment was.

Id look back on a moment like that proudly too if I walked away from it

thats apart of his legend tbh

Yea I liked the main event but that bump at the end was weak. Both factions did their thing though

Amazing match, alright ending but should of just had them surrender then go from there.

NXT War Games tho dope and fun come off very clean and put together. This one felt more organic like a straight up fight with folks bleeding over their cliq, idk it just felt more real like they were legit 2 squads straight up slugging it out and the blood added to it alot. AEW has to get the ending of a big match be more realistic and less theatrics. Sometimes I don't get it because they will do spots in the middle of shows where your like holy shit how did you get away with that without hurting the other person then when it matters at the climax thats when they fumble.

Last edited:
Also HOW THE FUCK DID DARBY DO THE BUMP WHERE HE WAS THROWN DOWN CONCRETE STAIRS LIKE A RAG DOLL????? Darby going have that Mick Foley Legacy at the end, dude really wild and over with the fans.

Once again Cody takes a match that should of been alright and made it a big deal and was a solid match. QT character can fuck off but Cody showing us he is a main event guy match after match with no decline and the fact they are keeping him away from the title still make it much bigger when he does.

Last edited:
A caller on Busted Open complained that Wednesday's show wasn't good b/c Adam Page and Cage wasn't on the show. Oh and how Britt Baker shouldn't have been on the card.

Needless to say Dave and Bully lit his azzz up wit a dose of ether. I swear a lot of these wrestling "fans" are stupid af, and know NOTHING about pro wrestling. One even said the ending should've been MJF puttin Jericho in the lions tamer, and having Jericho tap out. Smh. They spazzed on that caller too.

Back