Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

Archer vs Rhodes for the title
Nope. AEW actually reads fan comments so hopefully they see that Cody and Archer in the finals would be way too predictable and kinda make the tournament meaningless(why have a tournament? Just have them two go at it for the title in a match from the jump). The finals of this needs to be Darby Allin vs Lance Archer with Darby Allin getting the dub

Nope. AEW actually reads fan comments so hopefully they see that Cody and Archer in the finals would be way too predictable and kinda make the tournament meaningless(why have a tournament? Just have them two go at it for the title in a match from the jump). The finals of this needs to be Darby Allin vs Lance Archer with Darby Allin getting the dub

That's one of the things I like about AEW. Cody and YB could've put themselves over since day 1. They don't mind puttin others over and taking L's. You can definitely tell they have a better pulse on the fans than WWE.For example...Cody losing to MJF was genius shyt imo. It just added more fuel to his heat.

That 1st promo Jake dropped was a personal type of promo. So I doubt they'll have Cody and Archer face off during the tournament. That shyt needs to be seperate. Darby gotta win it b/c he's what the fans wanna see.

Getting pinned by a Figure 4. Dillinger a corn ball lol

02e3e30da3b7e996169214bfbeac70e94c6e2438.gifv

fb324bc4936be4d56c1979e1a4144010e827aa52.gifv

Don’t think I’ve seen anyone get pinned via figure four leg lock unless they were “knocked out cold” while in the hold

Tonight's show was pretty damn good, the womens match was actually impressive for once, bloodd and sweat! Cody/Spears match was great like their first. The pin figure four spot was such a minor touch that made it look really good because its believable he was in so much pain hence why he is shaking that he froze up and couldnt move or couldnt pay attention to the count.

Hardy calling Proud and Powerful "Loud and Devourable" because he likes Puerto rican dishes was pretty hilarious. Looks like we getting another Ultimate Deletion match between Jericho and Hardy, that should be entertaining.

Back