Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 3/27

Broken Matt back! Shit was fun and funny. Glad he is back in pure form with his Broken character where it left off in IMPACT.

Last edited:
Mfs sleeping on these Jake The Snake promos, he dropping gems! Crazy how good these have been.

I fade away and classify myself as obsolete...

Last edited:
Nah man TNT Championship is dope. I really like that. They can just call it the TNT TV Championship when announcers are referring to it but I really like they called it TNT Championship.

And yes Darby needs it but I can also see MJF with it.

Nah man TNT Championship is dope. I really like that. They can just call it the TNT TV Championship when announcers are referring to it but I really like they called it TNT Championship.

And yes Darby needs it but I can also see MJF with it.
A Sammy G vs Darby feud over the title for a few months could quickly elevate it.

After taping at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL for the past two weeks, AEW will now be moving television tapings to an undisclosed location for the time being. The location is reportedly being kept private because the company doesn't want fans knowing where it is and approaching the talents.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that AEW will be taping matches throughout today and tomorrow for this week's Dynamite as well as Dark and future shows.

A factor in the taping location being changed has to do with the city of Jacksonville setting up the parking lot near Daily's Place as a major Coronavirus testing center. In addition to that, hotels in the area are being closed except for "essential personnel."

In regards to the Double or Nothing PPV in late May, it hasn't been canceled but the status of the show is very much up in the air.

After taping at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL for the past two weeks, AEW will now be moving television tapings to an undisclosed location for the time being. The location is reportedly being kept private because the company doesn't want fans knowing where it is and approaching the talents.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that AEW will be taping matches throughout today and tomorrow for this week's Dynamite as well as Dark and future shows.

A factor in the taping location being changed has to do with the city of Jacksonville setting up the parking lot near Daily's Place as a major Coronavirus testing center. In addition to that, hotels in the area are being closed except for "essential personnel."

In regards to the Double or Nothing PPV in late May, it hasn't been canceled but the status of the show is very much up in the air.
AEW taped show imo might make it that much better because they have done really well with all their taped segments and seem to put alot of thought into it.

I like the TNT title. It’s a new twist to a old title gimmick. Rather have that than something predicable like the US title, continental states or “blank” division bullshit.

Back