Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Double or Nothing (5/29/22)

Lol back at it i see....cus aint no way in hell thats the only match to look forward to.
You know you don't care about Anna Jay match even though it's against Jade or Jericho's boys against Regal's boys or the washed Hardys against their younger versions of themselves

You know you don't care about Anna Jay match even though it's against Jade or Jericho's boys against Regal's boys or the washed Hardys against their younger versions of themselves
Im looking forward to Punk and Hangman plus HOB vs DT the most.

Punk heel turn to set up a 3rd Summer zof Punk now is looking the direction and im looking forward to see how that match ends.

Last edited:
Jade gonna demolish Anna. BUT if Jade loses...that only means they gotta bump her up for that women's AEW title contention.

HOB vs DT gonna slap

Tag Championship...lookin forward to that

MJF vs Wardlow...hell yeah

Mix Trios could be interesting

TR vs SD could end up being real good

AIA match is gonna be crazy af

YB vs Hardys might deliver

Hangman vs Punk...Crimson mask match

Another one pretending he cares about these matches, y'all not fooling anyone.
Same way you ain't fooling ups with the gimmick. You doing pretty good too, ill give you that. As much as last weeks show disappointed me they still getting my 49.99 this Sunday because I still wanna see 3-4 of these matches for sure.

Tonight's AEW Double or Nothing PPV has a five hour PPV window with InDemand, including the Buy In. We are told the plan is for the show to be shorter than that but they wanted a lot of cushion room if needed.

In regard to Samoa Joe not appearing at the Double or Nothing Fanfest, there was a mixup in communication as Joe was booked for other duties at the same time.

Regarding fans who have asked about no new MJF figures being announced at the Fanfest and looking into that for some sort of sign, we are told they actually announced Jazwares/Wicked Cool Toys would be releasing an MJF Wrestling Buddy at the Fanfest.

Back