Welcome To aBlackWeb

Addicted to your phone.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Before I put my phone away, I wanted to ask this:

Now days, you can go out, whether it be to the doctors office, grocery store or club and it seems everybodies nose is in their phones. It's like nobody knows how to sit and have a conversation without being on their phone. Are you one of those people who go out to the club or a restaurant and their nose in their phone or one of those people who has to snap a pic of everything like your food?

I think it's hella rude and I got into an argument about it last night.

How did the argument start?

I do it sometimes, but not enough that the people I'm chilling with will feel ignored or that I'm uninterested in the convo.

On date nights with the Mrs. the phones are put away unless I'm in the movie theatre and the movie is boring.

With anyone else I'm guilty of paying too much attention to the phone

If I'm out at a club or restaurant whether in a group or one one unless we're doing like a quick funny video or something my attention is on the people I'm with. Especially one on one with someone I'm interested in. I hate when people try to record or show everything that they do online. Indeed how did the argument start?

I would say about 89% of the time, I put my phone away if I'm out at a restaurant.

If I pull it out, it's to answer a quick text, or take a pic of the food I ordered.

Other than that, I hate it when I see people sitting at a table across from each other, and both people aren't even acknowledging each other's existence. Sad man.

Folks would committ dat if they did away wit cells.

once had a bitch who would spend 10 mins per date takin selfies or asking waiters to take pics of us
:tuh:
cons of dating an IG thot

once had a bitch who would spend 10 mins per date takin selfies or asking waiters to take pics of us
:tuh:
cons of dating an IG thot

Bruh I had one who everytime we sat down somewhere, this hefa automatically pulls out her phone and starts showing me just about EVERY picture she took of herself. Then she'd take some before we started an actual conversation!

It started because I was asked a question and I started answering and when I finished, she was like "what you say?" I told her if she wasn't in her phone, she would've heard me. Then, she was asking somebody else something and then snapping pics of herself and just saying fuck the conversation altogether. So, I told her she the type of person who can't hold a decent conversation because she's always in her phone and it went from there.

Now, I be on my phone a lot but when I'm in a conversation, I put it away. If I'm hanging out with a bunch of people, I may go through it but I'm not full blown lost into my phone to where im ignoring mfs.

Back