Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

I mean sadly I was just wondering what was taking them so long to find her body because I knew when this thread was made she was probably gone

It really is sad how just doing something one day might lead to you dying

RIP to a beautiful woman
The lake is apparently very murky, and they didn't break the radar out until a few days into the search. At least that's what I read.

Thank God they found the body so the family can move on but how is her son going to handle this? He's old enough to remember. There will be images and voices in his head that will never go away. He could end up with horrible memories that will haunt him forever

Thank God they found the body so the family can move on but how is her son going to handle this? He's old enough to remember. There will be images and voices in his head that will never go away. He could end up with horrible memories that will haunt him forever

He's 4. He's not gonna remember shit or even process it like that. It's later when he's grown and sees the articles and reports where it may fuck with him. But he can't process that shit now to the point it's going to affect him like that.

He's 4. He's not gonna remember shit or even process it like that. It's later when he's grown and sees the articles and reports where it may fuck with him. But he can't process that shit now to the point it's going to affect him like that.

Lotta times you can retain certain memories from when you are that age, if it’s something that was intense.

Mine is much less intense, but I vividly remember when I was 3, leaving my ninja turtle action figure in the oven when I was playing and my mama turned it on. I’ll never forget that smell of burning plastic and the puddle of green plastic at the bottom of the oven. That’s literally the only memory I have from that age.

I hope you’re right and he doesn’t remember anything though.

Last edited:
Back