Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

He could send his condolences thru the internet like the rest of us

Honestly I'd visit her resting place at a later date

I learned how to swim when I was like 5 or 6 and I wont front I'm pretty damn good... and even with that I dont fuck with the water if my feet arent touching the ground or if I dont have a life vest

Large bodies of water are deceptive and very unforgiving
Facts I remember just chilling in the Gulf of Mexico thought I was just chilling n wading next thing I know I’m like hundreds of yards away from the boat...almost got to panicking

Might not be a good idea for him to go anyway, if I'm the family he would be barred from attending

I can see him not going but there's no reason for them to bar him from the funeral. I won't speak ill on her but there's a reason he wrote that song and her ex husband did what he did as well.

Last edited:
I hope she’s found alive but 95% of me is sure she is dead because you don’t go missing and turn up alive and especially when you turn missing in water.

Again it’s sad but was it just her and her son by themselves? Maybe she’s done that before though and felt comfortable with it being just them two

That undertow can be a mutha fucka. One second you're standing there, next second if feels like something is yanking you by the ankle and trying to drag you out to sea.

Yes it usually happens very fast. Drowning can be very quiet, it’s not like in the movies where people are in the water screaming for like five minutes. Her son said Naya jumped in the water but didn't come back up. She most likely accidentally drowned and her son turned around and "just like that" she was gone. That could be the main reason he only remembers her not coming back on the boat again. I find it hard to believe she would take her own life in front of her son and leave him alone in this world.

Last edited:
There's a dark part of my soul that hears the Dave Chappelle "Wrap It Up B" skit every time that I read a missing (celebrity) case. I may need to confront that... maybe.

Prayers up for the Rivera clan.

Back