Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

I learned how to swim when I was like 5 or 6 and I wont front I'm pretty damn good... and even with that I dont fuck with the water if my feet arent touching the ground or if I dont have a life vest

Large bodies of water are deceptive and very unforgiving

Yeah, I can swim too but you can be the best swimmer on planet earth and still drown. A couple of years ago a friend of mine (he can swim) was on a boat and fell in the water - he panicked. Had it not been for the fact that he had a life jacket on he could've been dead today. All his swimming skills and he still couldn't handle that situation. Thank God there were more people on the boat that could pick him up.

Bottom line respect the water...

The water current and waves can be dangerous even to Olympic swimmers. Has nothing to do with how great a swimmer you are. One big wind can result in large waves that can overwhelm a swimmer swimming in an ocean.

Also, lets pray for the family.

That undertow can be a mutha fucka. One second you're standing there, next second if feels like something is yanking you by the ankle and trying to drag you out to sea.

That undertow can be a mutha fucka. One second you're standing there, next second if feels like something is yanking you by the ankle and trying to drag you out to sea.

Was just coming to post this. I learned to swim at 7. Almost drowned after being caught by one of these at camp at 12. Shit ain't no joke. Must have pulled me 20-30 meters across the river before I could get my head above water.

Sad stuff all around.

She most likely is gone but crazier things have happened.

Hopefully she is found alive and without any major issues. If not what an awful way to go and R.I.P.

Unless its official...I'm not giving condolences.

Everyone is guessing and no one has produced an actual link confirming a bidy was found.

Back