Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Actress Naya Rivera Body Recovered

^^
jesus christ that is heartbreaking

parents that risk their lives in the water for their children. Didnt Shad Gaspar die in a similar way not long ago?

RESPECT..I went to a boating school for 4 years... If you out in the yonder w/o a life vest you ask for any fate that comes your way...Dont get me wrong I feel bad she perished thats NO way for a person to succumb to their fate

So people in the area know that the lake actively kills people, yet they still go swimming in it with their kids? Crazy.

From what I read locals know about the lake being dangerous but this was (allegedly) her first time out there and she may have been unfamiliar. Somebody said really only tourists swim in this lake.

From what I read locals know about the lake being dangerous but this was (allegedly) her first time out there and she may have been unfamiliar. Somebody said really only tourists swim in this lake.

Hence people saying they need signs. Gotcha

Well hopefully, this gets them to actually put up the signs. Looks like this might be a good lake for boating, canoeing, etc... but not so much swimming.

Most of the things you remember are things you've talked about repeatedly. "Remember when...", "when you were 4 you..." , any real memories you have from that age are small bits and pieces at best, anything else is what you've been told or what makes sense.

With all due respect my drywall punching brother, trepanning is still seen as a valid form of psycho-therapy, so it is safe to say that theories borne from the Freudian Era are a bit.... Shakey.

Nigga made a whole song about her screaming 'I don't fuck with you' for the world to hear. If you not saying 'sorry' or that you regret how shit ended between yall shut the fuck up. If I was her fam I'd be pissed.

A nigga couldn't pull up to my daughter or sisters funeral with that bullshit.

That kid is definitely scarred and traumatized for life....prolly won't go by or into any body of water ever again...much less in a boat or by that damn lake again

I really didn't pay too much attention to this when it was going on but damn to die saving your kid....couldn't imagine and really dont want to...smh...the only question I have is why leave the life jacket?....or is it not normal to actually swim with one?.....maybe the kid fell in and she had to jump in without hers to save him?....idk but again damn what a way to go

R.I.P. and prayers to the kid...hope he makes it through this.

Back