Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actors That Can Catch These Hands...AKA separating the actor from the role

Pretty much everyone on breaking bad except walt and Mike.

I'd probably swing on Nate from Euphoria right now or at least bump that nigga if I walked past him. Fuck him.

I got more but think this thread was already made.

if you can find it, i'll merge but nothing came up in my searches

all long running movies/shows with child actors

Harry Potter will forever be Harry Potter....i dont even know the kids name

I remember watching an interview with Tariq from Power...he said people would stop him in the street like "ay you need to relax talking to your mother like that" lol

Who is someone that played a role SO good in a movie, that you didn't like them irl b/c of it LMAO

this scene from Low Down Dirty Shame is perfect!!

Lol this is always my reference lol

If I see Lil homie from the strain Imma jab him in the Adam's apple

Somewhat related, but I feel like this with movies featuring Will Smith and The Rock.

It could be a decent movie, but it's hard to take the characters seriously because they're being played by Will Smith and The Rock.

Nothing against either of those dudes.

I just think a lot of the movies they were in would be better if they featured no-name or lesser-known actors.

Basically, their real-life personas overshadow the characters so much...........that it's hard to appreciate the characters on their own merits.

i was so pissed when he was batman..

i was like.. the rich racist from shaft???

that's why i hate' bales batman.. in my mind he was still that same the racist kid from shaft who didn't get killed at the end...he survived and went to train to become batman

View attachment 137231

Couldn't stand her ass in American Crime
Couldn't stand her ass in When They See Us

and she was cheating to get her kids into college in that admissions scandal.

Get felicity huffman the fuck outa here!

@Inori I've been saying this for ther longest time.
I know the point of this thread is swinging on the characters that they portray but after seeing American Crime and WTSU, I know that's the type of bitch that she is (and the college admissions scandal solidified that).

Was in the Animal Kingdom thread and this true statement was made...

Im convinced that nigga that plays Pope is crazy in real life. The episode when he was just watching that blank screen, I was like this mf has lost it

...Which made me think about other roles where the actor got so deep into it you swore this was the real them...Recently on tv, another one that came to mind for me was "Dean" off the TNT show Claws...Harrold Perrineau had notable roles in Lost, The Matrix, and of course The Best Man....But on this show, he legit made me forget he's not retarded...

source.gif

Hillary Banks
The fresh prince
Chick was such a fuckin ditz I never considered her anything other than dumbass hillary.

When I was older and the show finished i actually realized she was fine af. The whole time tho she was just wills silly cousin to me

Back