Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shootout in jersey city

tbh it was only a matter of time before one of those Black Hebrew Israelite cult weirdo niggas did some fuck shit like this

handed a propaganda win to these cac fascists who wanna argue that blacks are a bigger threat to Jews than actual goddamn literal Nazis

coulda went at a police station but instead these pussies ran a kamikaze mission on a fucking deli

smh
Word. Cowardly for going after a soft target

tbh it was only a matter of time before one of those Black Hebrew Israelite cult weirdo niggas did some fuck shit like this

handed a propaganda win to these cac fascists who wanna argue that blacks are a bigger threat to Jews than actual goddamn literal Nazis

coulda went at a police station but instead these pussies ran a kamikaze mission on a fucking deli

smh

Based on the article I just read in the washington post they didn't just attack that shop cause they were jews though. A detective found them and a stolen u-haul that was involved in a murder a few days before and that is when just went left.

An official story hasnt come out yet but I think the story of the truck being linked to a murder has been disproven.

Again, the cops havent released any official sequence of events but when this story first came out I noticed that all the speculation was that these were criminals on some drug deal gone wrong shit. Im real familiar with that part of Jersey City, its crime ridden as hell.

For whatever reason all the speculation was these were just criminals cause they wanted so bad to push the fake narrative that violent crimes are up in large cities. That might be the reason why there is so much speculation on why that cop got shot.

Im interesting in seeing an official sequence of events when it comes out.

It’s an article on nj.com highlighting the fact that the dude was once a Hebrew Israelite. So they are going to turn this into a hate crime.

The jewish mayor seems like he wants it to be a hate crime from what he tweeted but from the article I read

Before the mayor’s Wednesday tweets, investigators had said Jersey City Kosher Supermarket was chosen at random and was not indicative of a hate crime.

The jewish mayor seems like he wants it to be a hate crime from what he tweeted but from the article I read

Before the mayor’s Wednesday tweets, investigators had said Jersey City Kosher Supermarket was chosen at random and was not indicative of a hate crime.

The article u read sounds like it has more truth to it then the NJ.com one. The fbi keeps trying to build cases against groups they consider black extremists and I’m sure they are going to use this event.

I’m also thinking they will start to mention the Elizabeth bomber and in an attempt to say jersey is a hot spot for harboring terrorist.

They said the Uhaul had a bomb in it and that the guy was wanted for killing a Uber driver which is how the officer got killed in the cemetery because he recognized the guy?

I hate niggadry with a passion but...

jy5j3vi8u9921.png

Knew this was coming eventually....

Yall remember that Covington Catholic kid that mocked the Native American man on that field trip in DC?

They highlighted the fact that a Hebrew Isrealite group was street preaching near by and called the kids out for what they were doing.

Now this. Why was his religious affiliation even mentioned?

Make it make sense to me?

Side note.... @Black_Samson might remember, but i been saying for years, like since the IC, that black people will be painted as the new terrorists.....

Keep watching.

They're getting ready to run with this imaginary black supremacist narrative..

Black supremacist is a contradiction. Its impossible to be that

Anytime anyone, especially the media uses that made up term that means they are open white supremacists who are PROJECTING. If you're a non racist white person you couldn't fathom calling members of a minority group supremacists.

Knew this was coming eventually....

Yall remember that Covington Catholic kid that mocked the Native American man on that field trip in DC?

They highlighted the fact that a Hebrew Isrealite group was street preaching near by and called the kids out for what they were doing.

Now this. Why was his religious affiliation even mentioned?

Make it make sense to me?

Side note.... @Black_Samson might remember, but i been saying for years, like since the IC, that black people will be painted as the new terrorists.....

Keep watching.
No one cares...I'm not saying that toward what ur saying.

This is the only place I've seen anyone talking about it. And black orgs aren't organized enough to push that narrative. Probably need a few more of these to get that off. And u know most of dem dudes ain't nothing but talk

No one cares...I'm not saying that toward what ur saying.

This is the only place I've seen anyone talking about it. And black orgs aren't organized enough to push that narrative. Probably need a few more of these to get that off. And u know most of dem dudes ain't nothing but talk

I guess we'll see.

Related video:

smh

There could be a bigger agenda at play.

I don't think those 2 acted on their own.

Just a theory, but it makes sense.

In the video, they're saying that real estate developers are targeting that section of Jersey City because there's no more decent real estate to buy in NYC.

This "incident" was designed to further drive down the prices.

Basically, they're setting up that area to be gentrified.

2nd part of the agenda is to re-establish the FBI's "Black Identity Extremist" program that was originally supposed to be set off after the Vegas shooting;
which didn't go as planned since a white man actually took the fall for that.

Now the alphabet agencies are gonna use this as justification to go after any black activist group.............regardless or whether or not they have any history of violence.

If they were white they would be lone wolves. They love to tie black people together in groups and make all of black society complicit in some shit.

Kosher Deli Attack Being Investigated As An Act Of Terrorism

The shooting spree that culminated at a kosher deli in New Jersey on Tuesday is being investigated as an act of terrorism, officials said Thursday.

The shooters started their rampage by killing a Jersey City detective then driving a mile in a stolen U-Haul van to JC Kosher Supermarket in Jersey City. They immediately got out and started shooting into the store, killing three.

New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said at a press conferenceThursday that the alleged shooters, who died in the shootout, appear to have been motivated by bias against Jews, and against police.

Based on recent witness interviews and other evidence, he said, “we believe that the suspects held views that reflected hatred of the Jewish people, as well as a hatred of law enforcement.”

“We are investigating this matter as potential acts of domestic terrorism, fueled both by anti-Semitism and anti-law enforcement beliefs,” he added.

U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito said the shooters’ motives were “clearly” a bias against Jews and law enforcement.

“The cowards that took down those innocent victims engaged only the folks in that store and in the law enforcement community,” he said. “You can see people walking by. They didn’t engage anyone. They were clearly targeting that store. They were clearly targeting the Jersey City Police Department. We don’t know why, and that’s where we are now.”

Grewal said five guns were recovered at the scene, four of them in the deli: an AR-15-style weapon, a 12-gauge shotgun, a two 9-millimeter weapons. Inside the U-Haul, he said, police found a Ruger Mark IV with a homemade silencer.

Police also found a viable pipe bomb in the vehicle. Several hundred shell casings littered the scene.

Authorities have confirmed that the shooters, identified as David Anderson and Francine Graham, are suspects in the murder of a livery driver over the weekend. But they said Thursday it remains unclear if there’s any other link between that incident and Tuesday’s shooting. Anderson and Graham were both killed in the act.

Other details remain hazy.

For example, several reports on Wednesday citing law enforcement sources said Anderson and Graham had ties to the Black Hebrew Israelite movement. The fringe group’s adherents assert that they, rather than Jews, are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites.

But while the shooters had “expressed interest” in the movement in the past, Grewal said, no formal ties had been established between them and that group or any other. Anderson and Graham are believed to have acted on their own, he said.

Also hazy: reports of a note left inside the U-Haul. NBC News, ABC News and the New York Post, citing unnamed law enforcement officials, said the note included a line to the effect of, “I do this because my creator makes me do this, and I hate who he hates.”

“Manifesto is a word that the media is using,” Grewal said. “We have not discovered anything that we would characterize as a manifesto at this point.”

Back