Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shootout in jersey city

tenor.gif

motive and affiliation is flimsy but who knows

if i "like" or "follow" a certain page on fb im now a "Follower of such and such movement"

a lotta people follow a lotta shit because they like the quotes and the memes

They got scooters in mad cities, we ain't got shit on DC

Folks literally leave those scooters any fucking where. Imagine coming home somebody just left a scooter right in front of your house. The same shit with the capital bike share shit to.

I saw some youngins riding a capital bike share bike in upper marlboro. The part they was in is at least 20-25 mins out of the city.

I fucking hate all that shit!!!! I catch somebody leaving that shit in front my house there is going to be consequences and repercussions. My 2 dogs just might "accidentally" get out the front door.

This is a twist no one saw coming.

Yesterday I thought it was either some islamist terrorism or it was just some crime gone wrong.

Was texting my hispanic friend and joking that either him or me was going to have to shave our beards.

A Hebrew Isrealite being blamed was not even a thought that occured to me.

Folks literally leave those scooters any fucking where. Imagine coming home somebody just left a scooter right in front of your house. The same shit with the capital bike share shit to.

I saw some youngins riding a capital bike share bike in upper marlboro. The part they was in is at least 20-25 mins out of the city.

I fucking hate all that shit!!!! I catch somebody leaving that shit in front my house there is going to be consequences and repercussions. My 2 dogs just might "accidentally" get out the front door.
You aint gon do shit but come on here and complain lol

tbh it was only a matter of time before one of those Black Hebrew Israelite cult weirdo niggas did some fuck shit like this

handed a propaganda win to these cac fascists who wanna argue that blacks are a bigger threat to Jews than actual goddamn literal Nazis

coulda went at a police station but instead these pussies ran a kamikaze mission on a fucking deli

smh

Back