Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Active shooter in Austin, Texas. 3 dead

I pray life brings you meaningful victories so you don’t have to continue to scratch and claw for the meaningless ones online...keep going tho you might get tokens or something

Being wrong really hurt you, didn't it? You should be used to it by now.

I said I was wrong 3 posts ago and you still chirping

Not sure what we doing

You're in your feelings and I'm enjoying it.

And I guess I missed the post where you admitted to being wrong. Why don't you quote that whole you're responding.

Glad your imagination is satisfying

Your continued response is all the proof I need. Quote that post where you admitted to being wrong though. It's missing from my internet.

Your continued response is all the proof I need. Quote that post where you admitted to being wrong though. It's missing from my internet.

I said 3 posts ago and you can count...unless you don’t trust what you see on message boards lol

I said 3 posts ago and you can count...unless you don’t trust what you see on message boards lol

Quote it. Simple function I'm sure you've used before. Because it doesn't appear on my version of the internet.

The one where I forfeited the phrase and replaced it seemed pretty clear and I thought it would end the derail...but alas

Why didn't you just quote it and end the back and forth then? Oh, because you never admitted to being wrong in that post? Well surely there's another. You wouldn't just lie about admitting you were wrong when it could be so easily proven to be a lie, would you? Nah, you're far too smart for that.

Why didn't you just quote it and end the back and forth then? Oh, because you never admitted to being wrong in that post? Well surely there's another. You wouldn't just lie about admitting you were wrong when it could be so easily proven to be a lie, would you? Nah, you're far too smart for that.

You require far too much affirmation for a grown man

You require far too much affirmation for a grown man

You've gone from being loud and wrong, to flat out lying and now to open insults. This is truly entertaining. What's next? Gonna actually provide the definition of a mass shooting or quote that post? Nah, you're probably too grown to do those things.

You've gone from being loud and wrong, to flat out lying and now to open insults. This is truly entertaining. What's next? Gonna actually provide the definition of a mass shooting or quote that post? Nah, you're probably too grown to do those things.

You take all my factual statements as insults...telling

You take all my factual statements as insults...telling

The fact that you don't know that you didn't make a "factual statement" shows that you have a very weak understanding of the meanings of the words you choose. You only make yourself look stupid when being that wrong while trying to come off as smart.

Go look up the difference between an opinion and a factual statement while you're getting the definition of a mass shooting.

:hahaha:

Back