Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Active shooter in Austin, Texas. 3 dead

I recall acknowledging that the gun problem in America is too far gone to curtail with “gun control”...not an extreme take

The debate was straight then at one point you just started asking me dumb shit for giggles and I told you to have a goodnight.

Today you caught a stray 🤷🏿‍♂️

General colloquial usage...do you have a contradictory example?

You could use Google and quit getting your education from this message board. The varied definitions are all there. I'm not your teacher.

You could use Google and quit getting your education from this message board. The varied definitions are all there. I'm not your teacher.

I know the answer already, didn’t need message boards or Google

“You’re wrong”

“Can I have an example?”

“No quit getting your info from message boards”

Lmaoo just say you don’t know

“You’re wrong”

“Can I have an example?”

“No quit getting your info from message boards”

Lmaoo just say you don’t know

You made a wrong statement. By "definition" a mass shooting does not need to take place in public. There's a reason you didn't provide the definition that you got that notion from. Your tactics probably work on those who aren't bright.

"By definition...."

"What definition...?"

"Colloquial usage..."

"Google the definition...."

"I already know it....."(while not actually knowing)

See, I can do this silly isht too.

You made a wrong statement. By "definition" a mass shooting does not need to take place in public. There's a reason you didn't provide the definition that you got that notion from. Your tactics probably work on those who aren't bright.

Find the phrase mass shooting in here

6 dead but in a home

Not a mass shooting

"By definition...."

"What definition...?"

"Colloquial usage..."

"Google the definition...."

"I already know it....."(while not actually knowing)

See, I can do this silly isht too.

Replace by definition with by colloquial usage if semantics is what gets you going

Replace by definition with by colloquial usage if semantics is what gets you going

Nah, smart guy. You chose the words "by definition" and have since doubled(tripled?) down. Even gone as far as to insult me. So I'm waiting for that definition of mass shooting that you claim to know so well.

Nah, smart guy. You chose the words "by definition" and have since doubled(tripled?) down. Even gone as far as to insult me. So I'm waiting for that definition of mass shooting that you claim to know so well.

I never sent any shots your way but you know hit dogs...I wasn’t aware message board word choice was such serious business

I never sent any shots your way but you know hit dogs...I wasn’t aware message board word choice was such serious business

It's always funny when a smart dummy is proven wrong and just can't admit that. Keep blaming your being loud and wrong on semantics if that makes you feel better.

You didn't make the claim that I didn't know what I was talking about now? Be blessed and be more careful with the words you choose when trying to seem informed.

It's always funny when a smart dummy is proven wrong and just can't admit that. Keep blaming your being loud and wrong on semantics if that makes you feel better.

You didn't make the claim that I didn't know what I was talking about now? Be blessed and be more careful with the words you choose when trying to seem informed.

I pray life brings you meaningful victories so you don’t have to continue to scratch and claw for the meaningless ones online...keep going tho you might get tokens or something

Back