Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Fools just focusing on "mental health" but not once talked about stricter gun laws as well. Just focus on one part of the pie, per usual.

and nobody wanna hear about how long someone up there service the community and how "heart broken" you are. F you! what the f are you dumb fucks doing to help prevent this ish....

and i know it's not an easy question to answer but it's better than watching these dumb shit filibuster!

Abbott and those like him not really focusing nor do they really care about mental health.

Let's not forget for years politicians every chance they got took an axe to social services. Included in those cuts to social services was state run mental institutions. So now plenty of states in this country no longer have mental health places or long term care for mental health patients. Those facilities closed and those people were either locked up, released to family who couldn't deal with them or just let out on the streets. Yet folks really wondering wtf is going on out here with all these mentally off people just running around.

They looked at state funded mental health facilities just like they do welfare to black people and said fuck paying for that shit and that is part of the reason we're here now.

Abbott and those like him not really focusing nor do they really care about mental health.

Let's not forget for years politicians every chance they got took an axe to social services. Included in those cuts to social services was state run mental institutions. So now plenty of states in this country no longer have mental health places or long term care for mental health patients. Those facilities closed and those people were either locked up, released to family who couldn't deal with them or just let out on the streets. Yet folks really wondering wtf is going on out here with all these mentally off people just running around.

They looked at state funded mental health facilities just like they do welfare to black people and said fuck paying for that shit and that is part of the reason we're here now.
It’s like releasing a fox into a chicken coupe and asking it to not eat any chickens.

Schumer has millions upon millions upon millions of dollars.

Im not intrested in the thoughts and actions of any politician who has millions of dollars.

If you've been filty rich longer than youve been broke, then you shouldnt be allowed to be an elected politician.

Tell Schumer to introduce a vote on term limits and wealth limits and until then tell him to get the fuck out my face

Any tax in America is a tax on the poor.

Since gun ownership is leaning more towards privilege to own than right to own. The privileged should have to pay for the privilege.

Consider the elderly lady who lives alone on a fixed income who has a firearm for home defense? You trying to take away her ability to protect herself because she’s unable to pay this gun tax?

The wild thing about all this, is gun culture is relatively new in America.

America always had the right to bear arms and what not, but mfers didnt get horny over having more and more guns till around the 70s. Before that, mfers was liable to have a gun for protection, but that was it.

In the 70s and 80s, the gun lobbies through the NRA starting this crazy propaganda campaign around guns, and gun culture turned into what it is today.

People claim the US was always like this cause we always had the right to bear arms, but that shit is false.

This is the direct result of gun lobbies brain washing people with propaganda over the last 50 or so years
Yeah you're definitely right , it reminds of the Mulford Act that was signed by Governor Ronald Reagan with both parties support from Democrats and Republicans and the NRA in 1967 to stop the Black Panthers from carry firearms in public without a permit.

Three teenagers were injured in a drive-by shooting near a Philadelphia high school as classes were ending Monday afternoon, police said.

Two brothers, ages 15 and 16, as well as a 17-year-old boy had just gotten out of Simon Gratz High School along the 1700 block of West Hunting Park Avenue around 2:45 p.m. when a burgundy vehicle pulled up next to them. A gunman inside the car then fired at least 13 shots.

"I just pulled up to pick my son up from school," James Murphy, a parent of a student, told NBC10. "I just parked. I heard this pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. I look up and I had to duck right down. A little red car pulled up. Somebody jumped out the back popping. Teenagers I guess. Started running. I don't have to look at nothing but my steering wheel and my floor. You know what I'm saying? Just crazy."

i really hate that "Chicago" line breh. like they really think black ppl don't care about violence in our own neighborhoods, like ppl walkin around in tshirts n hoodies with they cousin face on em for fun, its fuckin crazy.

sigh

the Columbine shooters weren't bullied, contrary to myth and perception. they had good parents, good homes, a good white upper middle class life.

This one tho? awwwwwwwww mannnnnnn...........

An unidentified friend of Ramos told CNN, “People would, like, actually call him ‘school shooter’ and stuff like that.”

The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Ramos had a rough social life and was known to police.

Santos Valdez Jr., 18, told the outlet that he was friends with Ramos until he showed up to the park where they played basketball and said he made cuts on his face for fun.

“In middle school and junior high, Ramos was bullied for having a stutter and a strong lisp,” reported the Post, citing Ramos’ family and friends.

“He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” said Stephen Garcia, whom the Post identified as describing himself as Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

Ramos eventually dropped out of school. According to the Post:

[High school classmate Nadia] Reyes said she could recall about five times that Ramos had fistfights with peers in middle school and junior high. His friendships were short-lived, she said. Once, Ramos commented to a friend while playing basketball that the friend only wanted to join the Marines one day so he could kill people, Reyes said. The other boy, she added, ended the friendship on the spot.

The Post reported that Ramos lived a rough life with his mother, whom they said did drugs. Ramos’ mother tried kicking her son out of her house, causing Ramos to scream at her, Reyes told the Post.

1653515960053.png

this is literally what that Joker movie was about smh

Three teenagers were injured in a drive-by shooting near a Philadelphia high school as classes were ending Monday afternoon, police said.

Two brothers, ages 15 and 16, as well as a 17-year-old boy had just gotten out of Simon Gratz High School along the 1700 block of West Hunting Park Avenue around 2:45 p.m. when a burgundy vehicle pulled up next to them. A gunman inside the car then fired at least 13 shots.

"I just pulled up to pick my son up from school," James Murphy, a parent of a student, told NBC10. "I just parked. I heard this pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. I look up and I had to duck right down. A little red car pulled up. Somebody jumped out the back popping. Teenagers I guess. Started running. I don't have to look at nothing but my steering wheel and my floor. You know what I'm saying? Just crazy."

i really hate that "Chicago" line breh. like they really think black ppl don't care about violence in our own neighborhoods, like ppl walkin around in tshirts n hoodies with they cousin face on em for fun, its fuckin crazy.
And there’s a big difference between Chicago gun violence and these mass shootings. And I’m definitely not justifying the Chicago shit, but in Chicago and New York it’s typically gang on gang violence. People “in the game” so to speak. There are certainly innocent bystanders that get caught up and it’s tragic our brothers have been caught up in the life, but I can almost guarantee no shooter in Chicago is walking into an elementary school or grocery store and killing a bunch of innocent people.

Plus, if you don’t live in those communities you can typically avoid that violence. It doesn’t just pop up on your child’s school. It’s still sad that people have to live in those communities regardless, just pointing out the differences and why it’s a false equivalency. Both tragic, but not the same.

sigh

the Columbine shooters weren't bullied, contrary to myth and perception. they had good parents, good homes, a good white upper middle class life.

This one tho? awwwwwwwww mannnnnnn...........

An unidentified friend of Ramos told CNN, “People would, like, actually call him ‘school shooter’ and stuff like that.”

The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Ramos had a rough social life and was known to police.

Santos Valdez Jr., 18, told the outlet that he was friends with Ramos until he showed up to the park where they played basketball and said he made cuts on his face for fun.

“In middle school and junior high, Ramos was bullied for having a stutter and a strong lisp,” reported the Post, citing Ramos’ family and friends.

“He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” said Stephen Garcia, whom the Post identified as describing himself as Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

Ramos eventually dropped out of school. According to the Post:

[High school classmate Nadia] Reyes said she could recall about five times that Ramos had fistfights with peers in middle school and junior high. His friendships were short-lived, she said. Once, Ramos commented to a friend while playing basketball that the friend only wanted to join the Marines one day so he could kill people, Reyes said. The other boy, she added, ended the friendship on the spot.

The Post reported that Ramos lived a rough life with his mother, whom they said did drugs. Ramos’ mother tried kicking her son out of her house, causing Ramos to scream at her, Reyes told the Post.

View attachment 847615

this is literally what that Joker movie was about smh
Ehhhh..

Lost me when they started talking about him getting bullied on social media and gaming.

Some of us come from an era when bullying was real and when somebody said they were gonna see you after school, THEY MEANT IT!

Fuck this clown.

Lotta people got bullied, but they didn’t buy an assault rifle and kill innocent kids.

Ehhhh..

Lost me when they started talking about him getting bullied on social media and gaming.

Some of us come from an era when bullying was real and when somebody said they were gonna see you after school, THEY MEANT IT!

Fuck this clown.

Lotta people got bullied, but they didn’t buy an assault rifle and kill innocent kids.

I seen that “ima see you after school” shit play out a few times.

So folks avoided certain routes to class to not deal with bullies because it was in person and can’t be avoided.

That online and game shit they can miss me with that.

Back